SPRING / SUMMER 2018
March 2018 - all eyes will turn to the world's most prominent fashion industry events
TOM* TORONTO MEN'S FASHION WEEK +
TW TORONTO WOMEN'S FASHION WEEK
FALL WINTER 2018
Buyers, retailers, celebrities, models, VIPS, along with national and international press will flock to Toronto, which for two exciting weeks become the heartbeat of fashion in Canada; showcasing the latest collections of Canada's most iconic designers and the Next Generation of Emerging talent.
Toronto joins the ranks of other fashion capitals which boast both a men's and a women's fashion week. TW and TOM* offer an unparalleled level of brand exposure drawing millions of impressions and opportunities for designers, brands, and partners to connect with the industry and their consumers.
As a fashion leader of forward initiatives; Canada Fashion Group hosts fashion’s most impactful runway presentations, emerging designer programs, industry panel discussions, pop up shops, showrooms and networking opportunities. Both TW and TOM* are proudly made by and for Canadians to support and nurture the fashion community of Canada.
We look forward to seeing you on the runways of CFG!
Jeff Rustia, Founder & CEO, Canada Fashion Group
Executive Director, TOM* + TW Toronto Women's Fashion Week
TOM* FALL WINTER 2018
DESIGNER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS - 3 Steps
Fashion Week March 6-11, 2018
- CFG requires a minimum of 15 x 2-3 piece, looks during presentations.
- Production collaborations are suitable for designers wishing to showcase their collections to an audience of 500+ with one specified time slot and no repeat sittings.
- Designers are welcome to show multiple collections across both platforms.
- Canada Fashion Group will guide you through a turn key, easy and efficient show planning process.
- Our leading industry experts, including our international production and management teams, will ensure you enjoy a seamless experience, helping you reach your brand goals and maximizing your results. In order to help you facilitate a successful show and to showcase individual brand image Runway Production and Creative Direction will be in collaboration and consultation with CFG Fashion Show Producer Hans Koechling.
- Once completed requirements for application are submitted it will be processed by Canada Fashion Group and successful candidates will be notified. Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting materials which will be considered alongside the application. The CFG panel acts in an advisory capacity only.
- There may be certain cases where CFG feels the applicant may not be suitable and reserves final say over participation. CFG organizers reserve the right to approve runway pieces and collections based on CFG’s standards which include quality, fit, presentation, and marketability.
- All 3 application steps below must be completed to obtain the REGISTRATION PACKAGE that includes detailed Production + Service Terms, Runway Fees and Payment Schedule.
- Applications are subject to a $500 non-refundable processing fee.
- We are only accepting electronic applications.
PLEASE NOTE: All 3 application steps below must be completed in full to be considered.
STEP 1 - DESIGNER APPLICATION
STEP 2 - Application EMAIL package
Please send the following items via email the CFG Designer Relations Manager at Designer.Relations@CanadaFashionGroup.com.
- Your logo in vector .ia, .eps, .png format with a transparent background at 96dpi resolution or greater.
- Designer headshot in .jpg or .png format measuring 300 x 300 pixels at 96dpi resolution or greater.
- Your additional contact list including emergency contact, additional designers, public relations contact, stylists and applicable sales agents.
- The following items in a single PDF named season_brandname.pdf
- Recent Look Book or previous collection images, press kits and stockist(s).
- Description and Mood Board or Images of your collection.
STEP 3 - APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (non-Refundable)
Email transfer the non-refundable $500 Application Processing Fee to Accounting@CanadaFashionGroup.com.
Questions? Email the CFG Designer Relations Manager, at Designer.Relations@CanadaFashionGroup.com.