I hope you’ll agree to me when I say,
“You call it fashion facial hair; I call it awesomeness escaping through my face”
Facial hair is one of the most important factors for men to look handsome and smart because it reflects their personality. But maintaining a good and shiny beard can be challenging sometimes, especially when one has thousands of different beard maintenance products to choose from. In this article, we are going to make your lives easier by sharing all the characteristics of beard oils and why to use it every day. Also, we’ve researched, reviewed, tested, and compared 9 best beard oils from different brands to help you find the best one!
Table Of Content
- The Top 9 Beard Oils in Market
- Prophet and Tools PREMIUM Unscented Beard Oil
- Sandalwood Beard Oil Kit- Best Fragrance Beard Oil
- Honest Amish Beard Oil–The Best Classic Beard Oil
- Beard Oil by Mountaineer Brand- Best in the Beard Game
- Proraso Beard Oil- Best Beard Oil containing Avocados
- Vikings Revolution Beard Oil- Best Beard Oil for Dandruff
- Woodland Harmony by Seven Potions- Best Beard Oil for Stubble
- Viking Revolution’s Unscented Beard Oil- Best Beard oil for Growth and Thickness
- Ranger Grooming Company Beard Oil- Best Priced Unscented Oil
- Beard Oils vs Beard Balm
- What is Beard Growth Oil and What are the Benefits?
- Before and After Using Beard Growth Oil
- How and When to Apply Beard Oil?
- What is the Right Amount and How Often to Apply it?
- Benefits of Using Beard Oil
- Must-have Accessories to Manage Your Beard
- Facts About Beard Oil
- Buyer’s guide
The top 9 Beard Oils in Market
|Prophet and Tools Premium Unscented Beard Oil||CHECK PRICE|
|Blackstone Naturals Sandalwood Beard Oil Kit||CHECK PRICE|
|Our Choice||Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil||CHECK PRICE|
|Beard Oil by Mountaineer Brand||CHECK PRICE|
|Proraso Beard Oil||CHECK PRICE|
|Viking Revolution Beard Oil Conditioner||CHECK PRICE|
|Woodland Harmony By Seven Potions||CHECK PRICE|
|Viking Revolution unscented Beard Oil Conditioner||CHECK PRICE|
|Leven Rose Beard Oil||CHECK PRICE|
With thousands of different options available in the market, it can get irritating sometimes to choose the right product that meets all your requirements. Here, we make your lives easier for you by shortening the list for you by choosing the best ones. One of these top 9 Beard oils will definitely prove to be a great companion for your beard.
Prophet and Tools PREMIUM Unscented Beard Oil
We begin our list with this beard oil which is not just like any other oil. It brings all together with a different sort of experience with it. It is an All-In-One Beard Conditioner and Shampoo-like Softener, Shine and Fuller Beards & Mustache Growth Formula, which is both nut-free and vegan. Top features of this beard care product include-
- It increases facial hair stimulation speed for a longer beard
- It also helps in the generation of more hair, to avoid patchiness on your face
- Brings a natural shine with it
- It contains some main ingredients which are essential for your beard including, vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Jojoba and Chamomile
- Has an Animal engraved beard comb inside the packaging
Prophet and Tools with core values of quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction are trying to deliver this premium product to men all around the world. They started selling the company by selling this Beard oil back in 2015 and have expanded their base to many different products. Buying this product is a worthwhile experience to get.
Though this product has so many plus points, it can take some time in showing the full results. The reason for this is because everyone has different skins, and so the ingredients in it will act differently on every person. But the advantage over here is that it will definitely show the result either in the short-run or long run, you need to have patience.
It’s an oil with a long list of attributes, all of which contribute to better beard health and appearance. Overall, it is a really good product for the price and the advantages it brings with it.
Vitamin E Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Chamomile Oil
- Increases beard growth speed, smoothness, and shine
- Made from all-natural ingredients and delivers essential vitamins
- Good price for a Premium product like this
- Can take time to show the results
- Results can differ among people because of the diversity of skins
An amazing beard oil made of organic ingredients, vegan, nut-free, and with halal-kosher practices followed. It is hard to find a beard oil like this in the market. Definitely worth the buy.
Sandalwood Beard Oil Kit- Best Fragrance Beard Oil
Second, on our list is this Beard Oil for the fragrance lovers. This oil brings the exceptional smell of Sandalwood which will make your beard not only look good but also smell good. This all-natural beard and mustache oil guarantee performance and your satisfaction with a refund policy in place.
BEST BEARD OIL FOR:
Men who want an oil that provides a nice scent while maintaining their beard. Some of the main features of this product include-
- It softens and moisturizes your beard by promoting shine and reducing itchiness
- Comes with a comb to shape your beard
- Packed with all-natural ingredients including Vitamin E Oil, Chamomile Oil, and Sandalwood Oil
- Al light but spicy touch with the sandalwood fragrance
The negative point about this beard grooming product is that some people might not like the strong and a little spicy Sandalwood smell if they have never tried a sandalwood product before. And once used to applying it every day, one might be bored by the same smell.
Overall, the product is low priced compared to similar beard items in the market. It is a good and affordable option for fragrance lovers, who are also interested in maintaining their beard.
Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Chamomile Oil, and Sandalwood Oil
- will soften, shine and tame your beard
- Made from all-natural ingredients and delivers a great sandalwood fragrance
- Comes with a good comb to shape your beard
- The sandalwood smell can be really strong for some people, while it can be too mild for others
- Can get bored to the same smell every day
It is an all-natural beard oil that can be used on all types of skin. The price tag seems very reasonable for the quality and results are shown by the beard oil. A great nourishing beard grooming oil to have in your beard arsenal.
Honest Amish Beard Oil–The Best Classic Beard Oil
This is a classical product in the market with an exceptional reputation. Honest Amish is known for delivering handmade products all across the world, with its all original recipes. With a shop in Western Pennsylvania, this company carefully crafts the highest quality handmade soaps, beard balms & waxes, salves, lip balms, and licorice using only 100% natural, organic and sustainable ingredients. Their only promise to the customers is that they never use any chemicals.
This classic beard oil is made from Virgin Argan, Golden Jojoba, and 6 more premium hydrating essential oils that react really well with your facial hair and the skin under it. The best features of this product are-
- It is all-natural and conditioning beard oil
- It Softens beard, relieves itchiness, and conditions skin under your beard
- It is non-sticky, and non-greasy which will not bring heaviness to your beard
With all the other important oils present in this product, Avocado oil is one of the most important ones for nourishing your beard because it helps the hair roots develop.
The thing wrong about this product is that there are so many oils present in the product that it can be hard to avoid allergies. One needs to carefully access the product ingredients and try to avoid it if he is allergic to any ingredients. Secondly, some users also complain that the product is hard to seal the glass bottle, which would need extra precaution.
Extra Virgin Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Virgin Organic Argan Nut Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Star Anise Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Grapefruit (Pink) Oil, Bulgarian Lavender Oil, Organic Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Organic Arvensis Peppermint Oil
- Contains all-natural essential oil for beard growth and maintenance
- It is non-stick and non-greasy
- Softens beard, relieves itchiness, and conditions skin under the beard
- Contains many oils that may lead to allergies, need to access the label properly
- The bottle handling needs extra precaution
The Honest Amish beard oil is a top-class product that is effective and priced reasonably. It does not contain any harmful chemicals which can damage beard hairs. Must-have beard oil and best for guys with sensitive skin.
Beard Oil by Mountaineer Brand- Best in the Beard Game
Fourth, our review process is this Beard oil which brings an adventurous feeling with it. According to the company’s motto, “it’s time to UP YOUR GAME! Take care of your beard the Mountaineer way.” The Company’s mission is to make and sell only the best, all-natural and affordable, men’s grooming products by providing superior customer service and satisfaction.
In this fast-paced environment that we are living in today, it is almost hard to take care of ourselves. Eventually, this affects your epic beard and makes it look tired and dull, resulting in you losing the charm. Mountaineer Beard Oil rejuvenates tired beard hairs effortlessly catapulting your beard from meh to epic. It comes lightly scented with Cedarwood, Fir Needle, and Eucalyptus. This would smell slightly like wood, but it is not a bad smell at all.
Few features of this product include-
- Reduces the dullness in your beard
- Comes with Grapeseed oil, Fir Needle, and Eucalyptus fragrances
- Contains no dyes, artificial ingredients, or preservatives
- Helps promote beard growth
This beard oil restores your charming beard look by promoting hair stimulation and avoiding the patchiness caused due to tiredness. With organic ingredients, it also hydrates the skin under your beard and reduces white flakes from your face. According to us, it will work best with both short and long beards.
The only negative point about this oil is that some of the users say that the good fragrance doesn’t last really long and so it will increase its usage, but, overall, it has a great price with all the attributes it contributes to the table.
Grape seed oil, almond oil, cedarwood oil, castor oil, fir needle oil, eucalyptus leaf oil.
- Turns your dull beard into an epic and charming one
- Reduces flakes and dandruff, by increasing the smoothness
- Has Cedarwood, Fir Needle, and Eucalyptus fragrances
- Some reviewers complain that the fragrances don’t last that long, which will lead to an increased usage
A good and nourishing beard grooming oil with a natural scent that gets the job done. It does not contain any harmful dyes, parabens, or artificial fragrance. This beard oil is effortlessly effective and would be a good buy if you are looking for a safe grooming oil for your beard.
Proraso Beard Oil- Best beard oil containing Avocados
Originating in Italy, Proraso has been helping men achieve a smooth shave since 1948. Over the years, our line of men’s shaving items has evolved to feature natural-based formulations without mineral oils or artificial colours.
This beard oil comes with avocado and sunflower seed oil, menthol, and eucalyptus which are important elements to nourish your beard. The best thing about this oil is that it has a scent of cedarwood and Mediterranean extracts that will make your beard smell fresh and shiny all day long.
Benefits of using this oil include-
- Nourish and protect a long, thick beard
- Is scented with cedarwood and other extracts
- Reduces flakes
- Increases growth in people with short beards
With all these benefits, the only thing not good about this product is that all the smell and fragmented it has can be very strong. This may not attract many people around you. But overall, this product is worth buying if you are into the trend of using avocados in your day to day life, coming with a great price point
Sunflower seed oil, Avocado oil, walnut shell extract, eucalyptus leaf oil, menthol, etc.
- Makes beard smooth and promotes growth in people with small beards
- Is scented with cedarwood and other Mediterranean extracts
- Ingredients contain Avocados, which moisturizes the skin under your beard and nourishes the hair
- Strong can be really strong for both you and the people around you
The product smells great and keeps the beard soft which is what people look for in premium beard oil. It is affordable and dermatologically tested which is always a plus. Overall, a product that can be trusted and bought.
Vikings Revolution Beard Oil- Best Beard Oil for Dandruff
Whether you are men living in a small town or one living in a metropolitan city, your beard speaks volumes for you. Viking’s revolution Beard oil targets all groups of beards including- long, short, red, white, black, and brown. What started out as a shared hobby of growing facial hair between two friends, turned into a business in a few years targeting customers all around the globe. Offering many different products in men’s categories, their scented beard oil is the best one in the market to repair your dandruff.
Viking’s Beard oil soothes your itchy and irritated skin under your beard through daily usage. And the best part about this oil with all the other features it offers. It is scented with sandalwood. Few of the benefits that come with this oil include-
- It is 100% naturally made by using a perfect blend of Argan & Jojoba strengthens beard hairs & helps avoid thin patches
- Makes your beard smooth and easily manageable
- Reduces beardruff by curing itchiness and dry skin
- Moisturizes beard and skin under it
- Makes your beard shine
But the only concerning thing about this product is that some users complained that the sandalwood doesn’t smell fresh sometimes and so it can smell strange to some people. It smells like ammonia in the beard according to some reviewers. Overall, if you are looking to start using beard oil, this might be your option but if you want a beard oil that delivers a premium fragrance and quality then it is time for you to explore different options. Honestly, the price is reasonable for what it offers, which is an experience.
Organic Cold-Pressed Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil, Sandalwood Seed Oil
- Reduces dandruff and cures the itchiness
- Long-lasting sandalwood smell
- Increases smoothness and shine of beard
- According to some reviewers, the smell isn’t satisfying and is strange
- Good for men who just started using the oil
The company claims to provide the Viking experience and as per the user reviews, it delivers on its promise. Top-quality beard oil with an appealing scent that works well with all skin and beard hair types.
Woodland Harmony by Seven Potions- Best Beard Oil for Stubble
If you are a person who wants to get a beard care product that smells good, then this is definitely for you. The name “Woodland Harmony” itself brings experience with itself. The oil’s scent is totally different from the ones available on the market because of its unique blend of Sandalwood and a secret essential oil. Fed up with companies that produce men’s grooming arsenal that doesn’t respect any safety and quality standards, offering poor, and potentially dangerous items; Seven Potions started making their own oil back in 2014.
One of the main benefits of this oil is that it gets absorbed by your skin within a few seconds after you apply it. It is made from all-natural, organic, and cruelty-free ingredients that ensure fair trade practices. With 9 months of continuous testing, this quality beard oil was made. Few of its benefits include-
- Makes beard softer, healthier, and more manageable
- Has perfect sandalwood and other essential oils scent
- Makes beard soft by reduces dandruff and itchiness
- No animal testing while ensuring to follow other sustainable practices
The Ingredient list includes Sweet Almond oil, Crambe Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, and essential oils like Vitamin E, Cedar Wood which will nourish your beard like a mother to a baby. It also has vitamin A which increases facial skin health, while vitamin E which protects the skin underneath the beard from Sun’s UV rays.
The only thing wrong about this oil is that there is nothing wrong about it. It is one of the top beard oil currently available on market for all categories of men including stubble beards, long beards, etc. Honestly, this product is a no-brainer if you are into scented grooming products. One thing to note is that the scent preferences for people might different which might lead to some people thinking it to be too strong while too light for others.
Blend of high-quality carrier oils such as Sweet Almond oil, Crambe Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, and essential oils like Vitamin E, Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, and a secret oil.
- Oil made ensuring sustainable practices
- Scented with a unique blend
- Increases smoothness and shine of beard, while reducing dandruff, dry skin, and itchiness
- Smell differences can lead to too strong for some, while to light for others
A beard oil that makes your beard manageable and shiny. It promotes facial hair stimulation, prevents beardruff, and improves beard hair growth. It has all the qualities that you would look for in beard oil. A good product to invest in.
Viking Revolution’s Unscented Beard Oil- Best Beard oil for growth and thickness
This is a different oil from the same company we talked about earlier. Viking’s revolution Beard oil targets all groups of beards including- long, short, red, white, black, and brown. What started out as a shared hobby of growing beards between two friends, turned into a business in a few years targeting customers all around the globe. Offering many different items in men’s categories, their scented beard oil was the best one in the market to repair your dandruff. But the company realized that not all customers like scented oil, so they made this product for people who prefer subtle or no smell in beard oil.
According to the company, “In order to have a great looking beard, you need the right products! This Beard Oil will give you the confidence to conquer the world, like a Viking!” which is absolutely true when it comes to this specific oil. Viking Revolution’s Beard Oil is the best oil for the growth and thickness of facial hair, while also restoring softness. Few of the benefits of this product include-
- Increases thickness and growth
- Softens beard by reducing itchiness
- Made with a perfect blend of natural oils
- Moisturizes skin under the beard
Patchy facial hair is one of the main issues that men with beard face. So, adding Argan oil and Jojoba oil to your beard it makes sure that the roots of facial hair get strong and promotes growth. On the other hand, a disadvantage or the only thing wrong about this product is that price is a little high when compared to other grooming products in the same category. But when you think about it the other way, which is the experience it brings, the price might be reasonable. Overall, if you are into the category of unscented items, this one is definitely for you.
Organic Cold-Pressed Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
- Non-greasy and unscented
- Promotes beard growth and thickness
- Reduces itchiness and promotes smoothness
- Price is comparatively high when compared to products in the same category
This beard oil from Viking Revolution is a perfect product for men who focus on results and nothing else. It is unscented and has all the required ingredients to keep the beard and skin underneath safe while promoting beard hair stimulation.
Ranger Grooming Company Beard Oil- Best Priced unscented oil
It is not true when people say that they cannot get premium products at an affordable price. This is an example of a product that delivers a quality product at a reasonable price. According to us, Leven rose beard oil is the best product in the market for what it offers at such a price.
It offers all the same features that other grooming products offer currently in the market, but the only thing which differentiates this oil is that this beard oil is only made from 2 ingredients- Jojoba oil, Moroccan Argan oil. Leven rose beard oil contains no fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens, or GMOs and follows all sustainable fair-trade practices.
Few of that benefits this product offers are-
- Reduces itchiness, beardruff, dry skin
- Promotes smooth and shiny beard
- Moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Is unscented
The only negative thing about this product is that the company asks to take extra storage precautions. According to the company, “Must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from UV light rays and oxidation. Pure natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency and become Non-effective.” This will not discourage people who really care about their period, because this oil has more benefits than drawbacks.
Jojoba oil, Moroccan Argan Oil
- For unscented lovers at a great price
- Promotes beard growth and thickness, smoothness and shine
- Made with sustainable and fair trade practices
- High storage precautions
- Some people think that the formula is too light and simple
A top-quality product packed in glass bottles to protect from UV light rays and to preserve the power of ingredients. This beard oil softens, smoothens, and protects your beard. It is a good buy at a reasonable price.
Beard Oils vs Beard Balm
Now you have decided to buy a care product for your amazing beard, but are not able to decide either to buy a beard oil or a balm? Both products share some characteristics but also have differences. No product is good or bad, both have their own set of values. Here we have a table of differences which will make it easy for you to choose a product-
|Differences and Similarities||Beard oil||Beard Balm|
|Different characteristics||Beard oils are liquid and so it can be hard for you to carry with you at work, gym, or at school||Balms are wax-like substances so you can carry it with you and not be afraid of spilling it|
|Different Purposes||Beard oils are used to help moisturize your beard and assist in growth, also avoiding itchiness||Balms are generally used to style and hold your beard in the shape you want|
|Applying differences||It is applied using a dropper top||You take it in your hand and rub your hands before applying it to your good-looking face|
|Made from similar ingredients and usually are scents||Beard oils are generally made from all-natural ingredients and so they smell good||Beard Balms are also made with naturally ingredients and they also smell perfect|
Before and After Using Beard Growth Oil
|Wives and girlfriends complaining about rough and uneven beard||Beard oils help facial hair grow uniformly across the face while making it smooth and shiny|
|Beardruff is a key issue making your beards look worse||Beard oils supplement essential nutrients to the beard helping it nourish and avoid beardruff|
|Beard smells really bad sometimes and you cannot help it||Beard oils got you covered by providing a good smell to the beard with the help of scents|
What is Beard Growth Oil and What are the Benefits of Using?
Being one of the most important tools in a grooming kit, beard oil is an essential cosmetic product for men that is used to nourish the skin under the beard. It also keeps the beard soft, shiny, and dandruff free. One of the distinct advantages of using beard oil is that it helps change your beard from a negligible mass of facial hair to one that others respect. Not so you need the reverence of others, however, essential oils can help you gain the confidence that you’re always putting your best beard forward. Below are some advantages of using beard oil-
- Help grow lumberjack beard – Beard oil nourishes the facial hair by making its roots stronger and preventing split ends. If you have somewhat patches of hair on your face, beard oil will make the growth of hair uniform around the face and will make you look handsome.
- Nourishes and moisturizes hair– Similar to a mother nourishing her child with essential nutrients to keep it hydrated, beard oil nourishes the facial hair to make it softer. It also acts like water to both hair and the skin under it, by supplying essential nutrients for growth.
- Provides good smell– Beard oils are always scented which means that you will always smell fresh and feel fresh. This scent is mostly natural as the beard oil contains essential oils that have a natural aroma.
- Prevents beardruff– beardruff is caused due to dry skin under your facial hair but using beard oil will moisturize it and prevent dry skin and excessive itchiness.
All these benefits of using Beard oils come with certain disadvantages which you need to be aware of before you use them-
- Can Cause allergic reactions– It’s obvious that all users have different skin types and different nutrient requirements. These beard oils are not suitable for all and can sometimes cause allergies and reactions
- It can be expensive– Some people find beard care grooming products to be expensive. But with our extensive research, we have got you covered by finding some of the best products at reasonable prices.
- High maintenance and takes a long time to show results– Beard oils are not the products that will start showing results in just one day. It takes time to show results depending on the individual person as various factors are involved.
How and When to Apply Beard Oil?
The best time to apply beard oil is right after you get a shower because at this time your skin is clean, and the skin pores are wide open. Once you use a towel to make your face dry, the applying process starts.
Applying Beard oil is not just taking a few drops and applying it. An appropriate quantity needs to be determined before using it. The quantity depends on the length, thickness, and period of your beard. The general guideline is-
1-month old beard – 3 to 4 drops
1-3 months old beard– 4-6 drops
3-12 months – 6-10 drops
Beard is older than 1 year – 10 drops and up
What is the Right Amount and How Often to Apply it?
The above guide is just for a user to reference, but every person has different needs. The guideline is just a generalized application. It is not how you use it. Also, remember that oil doesn’t evaporate and disappear like water. Applying too much of it may lead to dripping and waste.
How often one applies it is also a key consideration, because the number of times depends on many factors such as climate, humidity, and individual needs. Mostly, people in dry climates need to apply it very often (usually more than once a day) to meet their needs, while a humid and cold climate would need less often. Can I apply it every day? The answer is yes you can because most researchers say applying it. Everyday nourishes your beard and keeps it healthy.
Now comes the fun process which is, applying it. The 5 easy steps to apply it are-
- Pour oil in your hands using the dropper cap and spread it evenly across your hand
- Apply oil to the deep (interior) parts of the beard first so the roots can absorb it and then spread the rest across the beard evenly
- Don’t forget to brush your palm on both the sides and down the front of beard
- Bring your hand through the bottom of beard to spread oil uniformly and also give a touch to your mustache
Benefits of Using Beard Oil
If a person is serious about growing a proper long beard or even a medium one, he needs to have beard oil in his grooming kit. Here are the reasons why.
Prevents beard itch
An itchy beard is not something a person can handle and requires a quick solution for it. It is because the itch can be so persistent and cause such pain that men often shave their beard completely due to it.
The oil saves you from all the itching that can lead to beard breaking and falling by nourishing and coating the follicles. It also moisturizes the skin underneath to prevent dryness and irritation. The beard tends to become dry if you don’t take care of it or if the facial hair grows longer. As the facial hair grows longer, natural skin oil is not able to protect all of it which leads to this problem. This is why oil is required to moisturize your skin and hair which will help to prevent beard itch that drives people crazy.
Prevents beard dandruff
Beardruff is as troubling as hair dandruff and causes mostly the same problems. So when you itch your beard and dry skin flakes fall from it on your clothes, that is dandruff. Using the beard oil will keep the skin underneath moisturized as the beard follicles will become longer and require more natural oils which are not possible naturally. If you don’t use oil, it will cause itch and dandruff with white flakes all over your clothes.
It can happen any time if you live in an area where the weather is extremely cold. Harsh weather can dry your beard and cause problems. Using oil on a daily basis will safeguard you in all conditions.
Treats patchy beard
When it comes to beard problems, nothing is worse than patchiness in your beard. It is a common problem that some men face. The facial follicles are not opened due to any of the numerous reasons possible. But again, beard oil will save the day. There are therapeutic oils available which will promote facial hair stimulation and heal any issues that are causing the patchiness. It also promotes overall beard health by dealing with itching, dryness, and beardruff. It heals the follicles from within which leads to better and fuller facial hair.
Makes beard manageable
Is there anything that beard oil can’t do? It treats and prevents almost all beard problems, but it also serves other functions such as making the beard more manageable. If you hate a scruffy-looking beard that ruins your look, then get the oil. It makes the beard soft and easy to manage. Most of the oils don’t contain any harsh chemicals that can harm the skin and hair.
The best oil is a great way to manage and style your beard if you want to avoid using gels and sprays which contain harmful toxins. So just start using it. You can style your beard and make it look smooth and sleek without harming it. The hold won’t be as strong but it gets the job done. If you are looking for a firmer hold, beard wax would be a better option.
During the day, the beard takes a lot of wear and tear due to dirt, grime, pollutants, food, and other factors, which cause the beard follicles to get clogged. This leads to blocked pores that result in inflammation and acne. It may seem confusing to people when you ask them to use oil to treat acne as excessive natural oils are what causes the breakouts. But the beard oil is used for cleaning and moisturizing the facial hair and skin underneath which helps unclog the pores and prevent acne. The ingredients used in making the oil are known to help reduce and remove acne completely.
Help you look good and smell fresh
All guys have the same problems when it comes to facial hair. It’s either that the beard doesn’t look good or it stinks a bit due to the sweat. When you don’t take care of your beard, it looks untidy and smells bad as well. It is due to the dirt and pollutants which it collects all day. Plus, the sweat that rolls down when you workout and it doesn’t help the cause.
If you are someone who doesn’t like to use excessive grooming products on your beard and want one product that helps with almost everything, then beard oil is the right choice for you. Most of the beard oils are scented and come in many fragrances like sandalwood or peppermint. Regular application will help you smell fresh and manage the beard as well making it look stylish.
It helps build confidence
When you have a full, smooth, soft, and problem-free beard, you will surely be and feel confident. Looking good doesn’t just mean dressing well, you need to look great overall. And a beard is something that completely changes the personality of a person. A well-groomed beard helps you make a great impression while a sloppy one can cause problems. Whether you go for an interview or work, looking sharp always helps and a beard is something that people will notice first as it is right there on your face while you talk to them trying to impress people.
A well-kempt beard will make you look mature, masculine, and confident. Using a beard oil will benefit you in a huge way when you consider all these things. So just start using it.
Must-have Accessories to Manage Your Beard
It is one of the most important tools a beardsman would require in his arsenal if he doesn’t have it all ready. It not only helps guys with styling but the bristles in a brush especially the ones which are made of boar hair can help you distribute the oil evenly through the beard. It will get it from the skin to the tip of the facial hair follicle. It will ensure that all the parts of the beard are covered and get equal treatment when it comes to applying oil.
When the oil is evenly spread, its properties can take full effect which nourishes the beard and makes it shine. It will help reduce itching and prevent skin irritations. Brushing the beard regularly will also soften the beard and keep it in a good shape. Overall, it will help keep the beard healthy and style it better.
For people who want complete control while grooming their beard and are not much worried about volume, a beard comb is a great beard accessory to have. They are available in different materials such as metal, buffalo or ox horn, synthetic, wood among others. They are available in a wide range of sizes as well. If you have a messy beard or your facial hair grows in many directions, then using a comb can help you a lot in retraining the beard hair in a formal manner. It is portable in size which makes it easy to store and take it with you while traveling. It can be considered a must-have product for grooming routine on-the-go.
For men who want to control the stray hair off the moustache or just want it to look stylish and well-groomed, mustache wax is the right product to choose. It helps structure the mustache better and is a necessary product if you are in a profession that requires you to look top-notch all the time.
The mustache wax contains components that can be found in beard oil as well which are the carrier and essential oils. The only major and important difference is that it contains a much larger concentration of wax.
The mustache wax is typically derived from beeswax which helps you to keep your facial hair groomed throughout the day. The mustache wax is formulated for upper lip hair and the high concentration of wax found in it helps in preventing the wispy hair from entering your mouth throughout the day.
The beard shampoos are made to clean your beard while protecting your skin as well. It is formulated specifically for taking care of the beard and keeping it clean while ensuring that it does not lose any natural oils. It also ensures that the skin stays hydrated to prevent any dryness or irritation. Washing the beard does take away some of the oils on it but it gets rid of all the dirt that gets gathered and stuck on it throughout the day.
These shampoos are also like regular hair shampoos but the only difference being they protect the beard and are formulated for it to remove all the dirt and grime from it. When you use beard shampoo, you will find that the beard will be much softer and lighter. It will not look or feel even a bit sticky or greasy.
While beard trimmers are surely the go-to tool for beard grooming, people with longer beards need something more precise that they can control. They need quality beard shears or scissors. It provides them with more control while trimming and lets them manage the beard on a daily basis. Guys can cut the stray hair or split ends at home between barbershop visits.
Facts About Beard Oil
- By utilizing the whiskers oil items, specialists state that the facial air tamed and makes it softer and milder than expected. Indeed, Beard Oil is utilized as a styling specialist for men. At the point when used, your facial hair looks prepared and sparkly.
- The Beard Oil items will function admirably whenever applied after washing your face. The best time to apply this oil is during the mornings. The application is done well after washing your face.
- You have to apply the correct amount of this Beard Oil on your facial hair. For shorter beards, you can apply a couple of drops, while for longer facial hair, you have to apply at least five to six drops. The other significant truth is that it is constantly prescribed to utilize this beard oil each day directly after a shower.
- Utilization of these Beard Oil items is trailed by rubbing and massaging activity. It is suitable to apply this oil and rub it first utilizing your hands. From that point, you have to massage altogether all around the facial hair including the skin underneath it. In the wake of applying the Beard Oil on your facial hair, you can utilize a comb
- One of the most significant realities regarding the use of the Beard Oil items is that your facial hair smells fresh. It is free from flakes as well.
But from these top 9, you might be wondering how to choose the best one? Don’t worry we got these few easy steps for you, which will be and a great aid for you to choose the right product
- Check ingredients– Before you buy any product check its ingredients and short-list the ones which you think are favorable for you because one can be allergic to some ingredients.
- What’s your skin and hair type? You need to figure out this question because all people have different skin requirements. For instance, if your skin is dry and needs a moisturizing product then choose one accordingly
- Is the company reliable? The best way to know this is to read our detailed review towards the bottom of this page for each product and also read some customer reviews
- Price and size– you need to check your pocket and figure out how much are you willing to spend on a product, and accordingly, you need to choose a product which also fulfills your quantity expectations
- Scented or unscented- Everyone has a different set of choice when buying something, so when you are choosing a Beard oil, choose one that smells according to your expectations
1. Do beard oils really work?
Yes. Beard oils do work. They soften the beard and make it much easier to nourish the skin. It helps prevent skin irritation and beard dandruff. It also works well as a styling agent and keeps the beard smelling fresh. It keeps the beard nourished and hydrated to serve well during awkward stages of growing facial hair. It makes the beard hair look full and lets you grow it comfortably. It lets you style and manage the beard easily without worry about broken hair or split ends.
2. Can Beard Oil grow a beard?
Yes. The beard oil can help you grow your beard. There are 5 oils that are commonly used in beard oil which are coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, etc. These oils contain antioxidants and vitamins which are required to promote healthier hair follicles which lead to better beard growth. It will give the hair perfect conditions to grow properly. No fancy names or magic elixir is available to boost hair stimulation. It requires patience and the right beard oil ingredients to grow a good, full and long beard.
3. Which Beard Oil is best to grow a beard?
Honest Amish is the best beard oil in the market. It is an all-natural product made with high-quality ingredients that help make the beard soft and shiny. It nourishes the facial hair and skin. It helps deal with irritation and stimulates hair growth. The grooming brand is well known and makes some of the top grooming products for beard care. There are no harsh chemicals in their products. You can trust their grooming product completely to deliver good results.
4. How long does beard oil last?
If you are talking about the effect of oil on your beard, it will last well for a day. The beard oil absorbs quickly and you can style the beard and shape it during the process. If you are talking about how long the oil lasts in general, it lasts for about 3 to 6 months before the scent starts to wear off. If you have purchased unscented beard oil, it will last much longer. It also depends on the quantity of the grooming product that you have purchased. So if you haven’t used your beard oil for a while now, it would be best that you sniff the product. If it smells rancid, it is best not to use it and get a new one. If you are not sure about the smell, then apply just a little bit of it on your beard to check the results.
5. Will beard oil thicken my beard?
The beard oil is formulated for specific purposes. Some are to add volume to the beard. The oil which is formulated to add volume to the facial hair will make the beard looks thicker and fuller. To ensure that the oil makes the beard thick, you need to look for one ingredient that is necessary to make it happen. The ingredient that you have to look for is biotin. When it gets added to the formula of good beard oil, it is known to provide several benefits to the hair and skin.
6. Does using beard oil make your beard look greasy?
When you use it as it should be, it won’t. You just need to be careful in taking the right amount while applying your beard. It doesn’t make your beard greasy or too oily. But if you don’t wash your beard regularly and apply excess oil, then it will appear and feel greasy. If you follow the instructions provided on the box or just the simple logic of using it as required, it will not be a problem for you. Taking the right amount will nourish the beard and skin and overdoing it will not going to benefit you in any way.
In short, beard oils are one of the best beard care products available on market right now, which will make your beard look healthy, stylish, and shiny at the same time. Though there are thousands of options available in the market, our website has made it easy for you by choosing the top 9 top-quality beard oils, with its pros and cons, product reviews, and other more exciting stuff. Check it out right now to buy the top beard oil worth your money.
Last update on 2020-10-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API