Just because a beard looks good, it doesn’t mean it is easy to maintain. A perfect looking beard requires a lot of effort, especially when needed regular trimming, So it becomes an essential part to look for a trimmer that is most appropriate for your beard. You can also use grooming beard tips to make the beard look perfect.
It is difficult sometimes to look for a trimmer when there are thousands of options available on the market. But, we make your lives easier by sorting the best beard trimmers. Through our extensive research, we try to find the best options for you and your wonderful beard.
Table Of Content
- 7 Best Beard Trimmers
- Philips Oneblade Trimmer- Best lightweight and Easy to use Beard Trimmer
- Remington PG525 Multi-Purpose Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer on the Market
- Wahl Groomsman Beard trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer for Long Beards
- Philips Norelco Face Styler and Grooming Kit- Best Beard Trimmer for Stubble
- Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer For Tech Lovers
- Conair GMT8CS for Men Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer- Best Corded Beard Trimmer
- NORELCO Philips Beard Trimmer 7200- Best Stubble Trimmer With a Vacuum
- What Is a Beard Trimmer and What Does It Do?
- Difference Between Electric Shaver, Hair Clippers, and Beard Trimmer.
- Beard Grooming Tips
- Buyer’s Guide
- How To Use a Best Beard Trimmer To Achieve The Best Results?(5 steps)
7 Best Beard Trimmers
|Our Choice||Philips OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Detail Shaver||CHECK PRICE|
|Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered multi-purpose trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Wahl Groomsman Battery Powered Beard & Mustache Trimmer with Bonus Nose Hair Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom 7000 Face Styler and Grooming Kit||CHECK PRICE|
|Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Conair GMT8CS Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|NORELCO Philips Beard Trimmer 7200||CHECK PRICE|
Philips Oneblade Trimmer- Best lightweight and Easy to use Beard Trimmer
Features it brings with itself are-
- Contour following- This trimmers follow the contour of your face, which effectively allows you to trim any parts of your beard
- precision settings trimmer with trim, edge and shave features
- Wet and dry- it is water-resistant which makes it easy to clean
- The long-lasting battery life of 45 minutes with quick charge time
- comes with a replaceable blade which needs to be replaced once in 4 months (depending on use)
We begin our list by reviewing this simple and light-weight product by Philips. According to Philips, their rechargeable one-blade can trim, edge, and shave different hair lengths. It has a revolutionary grooming technology design for men with all kinds of beards.
So as the name suggests, it fulfills 3 main functions which are to trim, edge, and shave. Firstly, it helps you trim your beard to the length you want, using 3 different combs available. It has got 1mm for a tight trim, 3mm for stubble trim, and 5mm for a long stubble which makes it a great precision trimmer. Using these 3 options for combs, the company makes sure that it is easy to use and handle.
Secondly, it helps to edge your beard. With the dual side blade technology, it makes it easy to edge beard. By using it in any one direction, one can have great visibility available and so it is also easy to use in sensitive areas. By using it in one direction, it will act like an inclined blade which will help you edge either your beard or mustache.
Thirdly, it also helps shave any length of beard. Philips Oneblade technology also makes it possible to shave different lengths of beard. It won’t work as an original razor but this is the advantage it brings, it avoids irritation.
Note- The replacement of the blade is 4 months only if used twice or less in a week. It will change depending on usage.
This unique oneblade technology in a trimmer head is offered at a great price. It is lightweight, which makes it easy to carry when you are traveling and there is a travel pouch provided to carry it making it a good travel trimmer and travel companion. It feels smooth on the face which avoids irritation after trimming.
But with so many advantages, some of the disadvantages are that after shaving beard using this tool, there can still be noticeable stubble. Secondly, some reviewers complain that it doesn’t bring razors like smoothness after shaving. It also does not have the vacuum duct in it, so you have to clean all the mess of beard hair after using it.
- Good battery life and quick charge time
- Can trim, edge and shave using this one tool
- water resistant
- comes with several attachment heads for most beard lengths
- feels smooth on the skin making you think it would be impossible to cut yourself on it
- After a full shave can still have noticeable stubble
- Doesn’t give you razor-like smoothness after shaving
- Shaven hair is not collected in the blade head, but need to wash to clean
Remington PG525 Multi-Purpose Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer on the Market
Main features of this product include-
- Head to toe grooming, detailing and shaving
- Amazing battery life
- Comes within total 9 attachments and a stand to store these accessories
- Easy to wash the accessories
This is the beard trimmer for people looking to also use it as a multi-purpose grooming accessory. This detail trimmer brings a range of accessories with it for a great price. One might ask what is actually cannot do. It is a fact that this trimmer head can be used anywhere, utilizing the accessories it comes with.
As the name multi-purpose suggests, it can be used from head to toe for detailing and trimming. It comes with four trimming and shaving attachments with adjustable combs for appropriate styles. It has a Full-Size best beard Trimmer; Foil Shaver; Nose hair trimmer and ear trimmer; Vertical Body Hair Trimmer; Hair Clipper Comb with 8 Length Settings; 3 Beard and Stubble Comb. All attachments fulfill all your grooming needs and do touch ups. This makes it a good stubble trimmer as well.
But one might be thinking, where to store all these attachments, and they can easily be lost. But Remington has also got you covered for that, by supplying an all-in-one stand to keep these accessories. So you can now keep your foil shaver head, nose trimming head, and other trimmer heads safe along with the comb attachment.
This tool has stainless steel blades for long-lasting performance. It will make it easy for you to trim your beard and also allow you to easily shape it. Secondly, all the attachments are washable so you don’t need to worry about taking a cleaning brush and sitting for hours. By just washing them, you are free to go. Talking about the battery life, this trimmer has a lithium battery which brings 70 minutes of cordless runtime on a full charge. With a charging indicator life, it makes it easy for you to know when it is time to charge.
With an additional accessory for nose and ear, it also makes detailing easy as it is really hard to find a good nose hair trimmer. You can manage unwanted hair comfortably with the nose hair and ear hair trimmer.
With all these advantages the only thing that a user might feel lacked about is that the accessories might not be durable if not taken care of while using. The company focuses on price affordability, so if you are the one who wants to pay more for build quality then this is not the appropriate choice for your beard and body hair. But for the price they offer, they may earn a huge audience. A great product for home use.
- 70 minutes of battery life and good charge time
- Good price and a lot of accessories
- Comes with 9 attachments for different needs
- Multi-purpose grooming
- According to some users, the accessories are not durable, but for the price it comes the durability should not be an issue
Wahl Groomsman Beard trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer for Long Beards
Some of the features of this product include-
- Battery-powered, which can last for months- don’t need to worry about charge time
- Achieve a range of beard trims using various beard comb lengths
- A bonus nose and ear detail trimmer
- A rubber grip attached to the trimmer, for easy holding
- A all in one storage pouch
Third on our list of best beard trimmers is this trimmer, which is one of the best multi-grooming tools. It not only trims your beard efficiently, but you can also use it for mustache, nose hair, and ear trimming.
This trimmer is made of sharpening blades which makes it possible to use it either on beard, mustache, ear, or nose. This trimmer comes packaged with adjustable guide combs, 3 stubble guide combs and 4 hair guide combs, storage travel pouch, styling guide, and the finest grade precision blades.
Wahl beard trimmer has been into this market for a long time and they know how to master the art of making one of the finest products on the market. Wahl lithium ion clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon and barber industry since 1919. Their products have been used by professionals, only because they are cost-effective and bring great quality.
You as a user can achieve many different beard styles using the 14 length options in this grooming kit. Now let’s talk about the battery of this product- Yes it is battery powered to achieve convenience to go wireless. One of the other features that make this product great is that the nose and ear trimmer has a washable head, which makes it easy for you to clean the mess. Wahl lithium ion battery is know for its quality.
Another point to note is that this trimmer’s self-sharpening blades make it possible to also edge your beard. Sometimes edging your beard with trimmers can be hard because of various reasons, but you don’t need to worry about that with this all-rounder beard trimmer and moustache trimmer.
With all advantages, all products have disadvantages too. This product’s disadvantage is that some reviewers complain that its quality is really bad because of the cheap price. Secondly, it is really small and light-weight that if you have used one of the big and high-quality trimmers, this is not the trimmer for you.
- Comes from a brand used by professionals
- 14 cutting lengths to achieve different lengths
- Good for do-it-yourself at home users, who want a quality trim
- Great price range
- Bonus nose and ear trimmer
- Some reviewers complain about the quality
- Light-weight and small
Philips Norelco Face Styler and Grooming Kit- Best Beard Trimmer for Stubble
Main Features of this product include-
- All-in-one multi-purpose grooming tool
- 5 hours of cordless battery power- good charge time
- Fully washable trim
- Dual-cut technology that makes trimming effortless
This is another one from the top-rated beard trimmers in the multi-grooming category, made by Philips. This all-in-one trimmer can be used for beard, head, body, and facial hair styling versatility and trimming. The question one might be wondering about is, what this trimmer cannot do. It does everything that a person can imagine. Additionally it comes with guide comb attachments that make it easy for you to use it anywhere.
This Philips Norelco beard trimmer comes with Dualcut technology and two times more self-sharpening blade system, that can remain useful for 5 years. This technology is great for edging, trimming, or shaving. Also, to deliver more power and maximum torque, the trimmer includes a full-metal motor and a drive train that’s been reinforced with tempered steel.
It also has a trimmer guard in place which is fixed with ultra-strong fiberglass material to prevent any bending and buckling. The titanium blades are non-rustic and stainless steel, so one does not need to worry about rusting problems. Another plus point of this trimmer is the lithium-ion battery that can deliver up to 5 hours of run-time per charge, isn’t that amazing?
This tool comes with 19 beard trimming attachments, 5 shaving and trimming tools, 2 body trimmer guards, 2 fading hair combs, 4 hair guards for your hair, and 6 stubble trimmers guards for your beard trimming needs. This is a cordless trimmer and a precision dial trimmer that is also equipped with noise and ear trimming attachment. The foil shaver quickly shaves clean lines around your style; the steel precision trimmer makes it easy to edge and shape, and the extra-wide hair trimmer captures more hair at a time, and so leads to faster trimming haircutting and fading. It is a great stubble trimmer to have if you like to keep a short beard.
The only thing that might be disturbing to a user is that the trimmer can feel heavy to some people, which is not correct for everyone. This changes from person to person.
- Solid and sturdy design, so long useable life
- 19 attachments with guide beard comb to meet all your needs
- 5 hours of battery life on a full charge and good charge time
- Dual-cut technology
- Some reviewers think that the product is really heavy
Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer For Tech Lovers
Main features of this product include-
- Digital led display for battery life, length settings and much more
- Auto turbo function
- Memory setting and multiple length setting
- Fully Washable
As the world is digitizing, so is the trimmers market. Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer is an industry-changing innovative technology. Being very creative in manufacturing this trimmer, the company has made sure it offers many features.
Technology fulfills the role of simplifying human life through increased performance. There is no question regarding the performance of this trimmer. There are so many features of this product that we don’t know where to start from.
Let’s start by looking into the coolest feature, which is the memory settings. Through the use of advanced technology, this trimmer makes beard maintenance simple by saving the previous length used, so next time when you use it, the settings can be restored.
Another cool feature is a USB charging dock, which makes your lives easier by using the same charger you use for your android phone. So one doesn’t need to worry about carrying chargers when traveling as it is sort of a travel trimmer. The battery life of this beard hairs trimmer is 50 minutes, which is comparably low compared to other trimmers but that is due to heavy usage of technology and features.
This trimmer has additional features like corded and cordless use, digital battery indicator, and wake up feature. These features are essentials to any trimmer because that is what a user wants, convenience. The trimmer has an auto blade feature that automatically senses the length and thickness of your facial hair, and then give you the best blade speed and performance for increased satisfaction. It is also equipped with a motorized beard comb, which offers you 175 length settings- yes, that is the most any trimmer can offer. So you would not have to worry about you not finding the desired length settings for your beard.
One can control all these comb settings using the digital screen available on this device. This trimmer is great for any beard type, let it be a long beard or shorter beard. Also, this trimmer is fully washable with water through which you can remove all the unwanted hair from your beard.
- Auto turbo senses the thickness of hair and adjusts blade speed accordingly
- 75 length settings to meet all beard style needs
- USB charged and 50 minutes of battery life- good charge time
- Digital touch screen
- The only thing that might concern you is that one can easily get confused with so many features available
Conair GMT8CS for Men Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer- Best Corded Beard Trimmer
Main features of this trimmer are-
- Stainless steel removable trimmer blades
- All basic accessories provided- 2 jawline combs for detailing
- Corded trimmer- so no need to worry about charging
This next beard balm on our list is for the people who love corded beard trimmers. This is a highly efficient beard trimmer that not only trims your beard, but it also tries your mustache.
It is a simple and cost-effective trimmer, that comes with two jawline combs for detailing. It also carries a 5-position adjustable comb for shaving and stubble trimming. The blades in this trimmer are fully removable and washable, so you can clean them up after using it.
Conair makes both corded and cordless trimmers, and has a wide range of products. They made this trimmer to ease the process of trimming and forget about charging the trimmer or changing the battery. “Just plug in and go” concept is very cost-effective and saves a lot of time.
This trimmer does what any trimmer is supposed to do. If you expect it to fulfill additional and hybrid functions, then this is not the product for you. It is simple and ready to use solutions which can be used anywhere.
There are a few things that might concern a user, including the lack of features. It only carries basic features, so users cannot expect more from it. Secondly, it is a corded trimmer so you need a plug every time to use it, so one doesn’t have the freedom to use it anywhere.
- Stainless steel blades, that can be removed and washed
- Corded- so no need to worry about charging
- Comes with basic accessories
- smart blade and smooth guard to stop pulling and irritation
- Corded- so cannot be used anywhere
NORELCO Philips Beard Trimmer 7200- Best Stubble Trimmer With a Vacuum
Features of philips norelco multigroom trimmer are-
- Battery indicator and Run time up to 80 minutes on a single charge
- Self-sharpening steel blades
- Skin-friendly blades
- Washable heads
- In-built vacuum to collect all the stray hairs.
This is not a multi-grooming trimmer, but it is a trimmer that has everything. When I say that, I am talking about features that this trimmer offers.
This Philips Norelco Multigroom beard trimmer 7200 is designed for a smooth and cleaner trimming experience. It gives you your desired trim through various comb lengths and also cleans the mess with its vacuum feature. The integrated vacuum trimmer is a really powerful feature integrated into the trimmer, it makes sure that no mess it made. The high-velocity motor and fan system creates powerful suction to lift and capture hairs.
Another feature that this trimmer is equipped with is the innovative lift and trim technology. This technology lifts and guides your facial hair while trimming for a perfect beard alignment and shape. Secondly, the Philips Norelco beard trimmer kit also has stainless steel blades to cut your beard hair perfectly, preventing all the skin irritation and itchiness that is caused after trimming. The rounded contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin-friendly and more even trim.
The Philips Norelco trimmer is equipped with a zoom wheel to adjust the 20 in-built length settings. You can just move the zoom roller and decide what is a perfect length for you. The options range from 0.5mm to 10 mm, so there is no chance that you won’t find the correct length for your beard.
Talking about the battery life, the philips norelco has upgraded lithium-ion battery for more power and performance cutting. One charge can give up to 80 minutes of cordless use. So a one-hour charge gives you access to 80 minutes of use. The most interesting thing is that it can also be used while charging, so no waste of time.
Precision trimming features enable you to perform detailed edging and shape your beard. Philips Norelco acts like multiple guide combs in one trimmer. Lastly, it is easy to clean too. Just remove the blade and clean it underwater, and empty the vacuum sac when it is full. If you’re looking for a durable and easy-to-clean trimmer then this is the right one for you.
- In-built vacuum to clean the mess
- 80 minutes of battery life, so good charge time
- Trusted brand
- 20 in-built length settings
- Some reviewers on Amazon complain that the vacuum does not work efficiently
What is Beard Trimmer and What Does it Do?
A beard trimmer is a most essential tool in men’s grooming kit, which helps you to shape beard through trimming specific parts of your beard. It also helps your long beard, which you have been working on for a long time, to look nice and respectable. With the ease to carry beard trimmer, it is also easy to use and maintain.
A beard trimmer cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, which ultimately results in your beard looking clean. There are many types of beard trimmer and beard trimmer kit in the market, for instance, a wired vs wireless trimmer. All of them achieve the same function.
Difference Between Electric Shaver, Hair Clippers, and Beard Trimmer
These 3 tools can easily confuse a user, especially when all three do the same thing, which is to remove hair. But there are major differences which exist and which are highlighted below,
- Electric shaver is a tool with rotating blades which uses back and forth motion to cut hair and act as a detail shaver. This tool provides the closest to the skin and cleanest shave. It is not used for shaping a beard or removing some of the hair, rather it is there to shave your beard. Another disadvantage of using them is, they can cause skin irritations
- A hair clipper is just another version of a beard trimmer but with different blade sizes. It is used to cut long hairs especially on the head rather than the beard, because of the adjustable and different blade sizes. On the other side, trimmers have thinner blades to work well with minor details and shapes. Trimmers can also be used for neck hair and cheek area while clippers cannot be used for these parts.
- Beard trimmer as said earlier works with details of beard and so are mostly used to trim specific parts. They also make shaping a beard easy. They come with an option for different length settings.
Beard Grooming and Trimming Tips
So you have decided to buy a beard trimmer, which is a great choice. But the question is how to choose a perfect trimmer in Canada for your beard? We have got you covered through the following tips-
- Choose the best trimmer through browsing all the options– When one has to choose from 100 options, it can be cumbersome. but on the other hand, when you have to choose one from the 7 best beard trimmer, it is not that difficult. So we suggest that you read through all the detailed reviews and find the best trimmer for your beard. This is important because every trimmer does something special like Philips Norelco trimmer can have many comb lengths with a vacuum in it to help you clean, while some different trimmer will focus on a long-lasting battery compared to different features.
- Choose your budget before looking into options– Best Beard trimmers can be expensive or be cheap. So before looking into shopping this product you need to lock a budget and stick to it. In our 7 best beard trimmers, we have both cheap and expensive options available.
- Buy a trimmer that fits your needs– Every person is looking for a product to satisfy different needs. If you are looking for a trimmer with few adjustable comb lengths and more battery life, then you need to buy a product that satisfies this. On the other hand, if one needs a trimmer to have many features and is not worried about the price point then they need to buy a product that meets those needs. There is no trimmer which satisfies every different need of people.
So these are some points to keep in mind before buying a trimmer. Make sure you choose the best trimmer to make your beard look perfect every time to trim it.
How to Use a Best Beard Trimmer to Achieve the Best Results?
Here is a video that can help you trim a beard and it will show you how to trim beard the right way-
Using a beard trimmer can sometimes be difficult especially if you are a new user. But before jumping into the steps to trim your beard, you need to choose the best beard trimmer for your beard, which you can select from our detailed reviews.
Step 1: Wash Your Face and Clean Your Beard
Before doing anything, the first step is to wash your face which will make your beard clean and more smooth, eventually making it easy to trim. You can achieve this step by using a Beard shampoo to wash your beard. Note that you cannot use regular shampoo on your beard because it will not supply all the nutrients required by beard. Lastly, you can comb your beard using beard combs, which will help you to trim it easily.
Step 2: Choose the Correct Length and Your Preferred Trim
Before even taking a trimmer in your hand you must decide the correct beard lengths, neck line, and cheek lines you want to achieve after trimming your beard. This is different from one person to another and is on you to decide what looks good on you. Secondly, after choosing the correct length you want to achieve on different parts of your beard, now you have to decide from the different adjustable comb lengths for your trimmer, which is easy to choose from. You can try different lengths of trimmers, but we recommend starting from a bigger size then move to smaller ones. It will make beard maintenance easy.
Step 3: Trim it Out
This is an easy step to achieve after deciding the correct comb length of your trimmer. But there are certain things you need to take care of, which includes taking extra precautions to avoid trimming wanted parts of your beard.
It can be difficult to trim the cheek and necklines, so by taking it slow over there, you can achieve a perfect cheek and neck line like one below in the picture.
Step 4: Use a Razor to Achieve Perfection
Trimming neck and cheek lines can be difficult, so using a razor can sometimes be beneficial. For this part, start by applying shaving gel to neck and cheek lines and then use a razor to shave and lines, and make your beard look uniform like one in the previous picture while giving you a great shaving experience. It is also important to choose a razor with an appropriate blade so that it won’t ruin your perfectly trimmed beard.
Step 5: Wash Your Beard, Apply Beard Oil and Clean the Trimmer
After performing steps 1 to 4, now it is time to wash your beard and remove struck hairs. Now, you would be able to see a handsome beard. Next, you can apply beard oil or a beard balm whichever you use regularly to supply essential nutrients to your beard.
Lastly, using a wet cloth or a cleaning brush you can clean the blade of your trimmer, to remove the hairs from the trimmer. This is an important part because it will increase the life of your trimmer. Do not wash the trimmer, which may result in battery failures.
1. What is a beard trimmer?
Answer: A beard trimmer is a most essential tool in men’s grooming kit, which helps you to shape beard through trimming specific parts of your beard. A beard trimmer cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, which ultimately results in your beard looking clean, meaning you’re looking clean. There are many types of beard trimmers in the market, for instance, a wired vs wireless trimmer. All of them achieve the same function. Beard trimmer can cut just the upper part of your facial hair, rather than cutting the entire hairs, which electric shavers do. They are replacing scissors nowadays because of the flexibility it brings with it. All the blade sizes can be altered depending on one’s needs.
2. What is the difference between Electric Shaver, Clippers, and a beard trimmer?
- Electric shavers are tools with rotating blades which use back and forth motion to cut facial hair. This tool provides the closest to the skin and cleanest shave.
- A hair clipper is just another version of a beard trimmer but with different blade sizes. It is used to cut long hairs especially on the head rather than the beard, because of the adjustable and different blade sizes.
- Beard trimmer as said earlier works with detail work of beard and so are mostly used to trim specific parts. They also make shaping beard easy. Beard trimmer comes with an option for different beard length settings. It cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, which ultimately results in your beard looking clean.
3. How do beard trimmers work?
Firstly, beard trimmers have a motor in it, which runs using batteries or a wire directly connected to the power cord. This motor helps the cutting blades move and trim your facial hair. Then using the different comb sizes, the blade cuts the upper part of your hair. This is also called trimming. Note that one can adjust the comb size, which leads to combs lifting only specific lengths of hair and so blade cutting that part.
4. How to clean beard trimmer?
Beard trimmers are generally easy to clean. Many beard trimmers are completely washable, so that after trimming your beard one can just wash and clean the trimmer. But the ones which are not water-proof, one needs to use a cleaning brush to clean them. Some detail trimmers have many washable attachments, so you can just wash those parts.
5. Can beard trimmer cut head hair?
The answer is NO. Beard trimmer cannot cut head hair because of the comb and blade size. Best Beard Trimmers are generally made for short hair, and so does not work well with long hair. Hair clippers can be used to achieve this function. Some beard trimmers are multi-purpose and so have different attachments, which can be used to cut head hair.
6. Can beard trimmer cut head hair?
The answer is NO. Beard trimmer cannot cut head hair because of the comb and blade size. Best Beard Trimmers are generally made for short hair, and so does not work well with long hair. Hair clippers can be used to achieve this function. Some beard trimmers are multi-purpose and so have different attachments, which can be used to cut head hair. An example includes, Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered multi-purpose trimmer.
7. How to choose the right beard trimmer for you? Which should you buy?
There are many things to consider when purchasing a beard trimmer. Before you buy a trimmer, consider these tips which will help you choose the right one-
- Choose the best trimmer through browsing all the options- When one has to choose from 100 options, it can be cumbersome. but on the other hand, when you have to choose one from the 7 best men’s trimmer, it is not that difficult part. So we suggest that you read through all the detailed reviews and find the best trimmer for the beard.
- Choose your budget before looking into options
- Buy a trimmer that fits your needs- Every person is looking for a product to satisfy different needs. If you are looking for a trimmer with few adjustable comb lengths and more battery life, then you need to buy a product that satisfies this.
- Buy a product that is easy to organize, you don’t want to buy a product that has many different parts to it and is hard to organize.
- Are you looking for a multi-purpose trimmer or just a trimmer for your beard? You need to decide this before buying a trimmer because there are multi-purpose trimmers (like body groomer) available in the market, but you cannot use a beard trimmer for different parts of body hair.
- Corded trimmer vs cordless trimmers – Decide if you want to buy a wired or wireless beard trimmer.
- wet vs dry trimmers- some trimmers work well with a wet beard while some with dry. You need to decide which way you want it to work.
After you refer to these pointers, you would be able to decide which trimmer you should buy. Check out 7 best beard trimmers above for excellent buying options.
8. What is the best beard trimmer on the market?
There are multiple best trimmers for men on the market, but it can be too much effort to choose one. So you can check the 7 beard trimmers above for some of the best trimmers for men, and then choose one that is most appropriate for you.
9. How do you oil a beard trimmer?
Some beard trimmers require oil as a regular beard maintenance schedule. So to apple oil to your trimmer, just pour few drops of oil on the blades of the trimmer and run the trimmer for about 30 seconds to spread it evenly.
10. How to sharpen blades of beard trimmer?
Generally speaking, beard trimmers don’t need to be sharpened. But if you feel that your trimmer needs it then, you can just run the trimmer over a rough and hard object, or there are coarse sharpening stones available to do the same. By moving the blades along the surface, one can sharpen the blades of the beard/body trimmer.
11. How to disinfect beard trimmer?
Disinfecting a beard trimmer is one step forward from just cleaning it. After cleaning the trimmer by removing all the unwanted hairs. you can just use cleaning wipes or spray to disinfect the trimmer. Secondly, many beard trimmers have attachments that you can disinfect through soaking them in liquid disinfectant.
A men’s grooming kit is incomplete without a beard trimmer. So, in this blog we tried to identify topics like what is a beard trimmer; the difference between an electric shaver, clipper, and a trimmer; 7 best beard trimmers, and much more. All trimmers on the market perform unique functions and so there is no one best trimmer for men. The question is what is the best beard trimmer according to you?
But we would love to hear your beard trimmer experience and what tool you use to keep yourself cool-looking!
Last update on 2020-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API