Just because a beard looks good, it doesn’t mean it is easy to maintain. A perfect looking beard requires a lot of effort, especially when needed regular trimming. So, it becomes essential to look for the most appropriate for your beard. You can also use grooming beard tips to make the beard look perfect.
It isn’t easy to choose one trimmer when there are thousands of options available on the market. But, we have made it easier for you by sorting the best beard trimmers. Through our extensive research, we try to find the best options for you and your beard. So, let’s get started.
Table Of Content
- 12 Best Beard Trimmers
- Philips Oneblade Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer For Stubble
- Remington PG525 Multi-Purpose Trimmer- Best All-in-one Body Groomer
- Wahl Groomsman Beard Trimmer- Best Beard Trimmer For Long Beard
- Philips Norelco Face Styler and Grooming Kit- Best Men’s Multigroom Beard Trimmer
- Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer- Best Professional Beard Trimmer
- Conair GMT8CS for Men Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer- Best Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer
- Philips NORELCO Beard Trimmer 7200- Best Vacuum Trimmer
- Wahl 9818 All-in-one Grooming Kit – Best Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
- Braun Beard Trimmer For Men – Best Clippers For Shaving Face
- Xtava Pro Hair Clipper & Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer For Long & Short Beard
- Hattekar Beard & Hair Trimmer – Top Rated Waterproof Beard Trimmer
- Panasonic Beard & Mustache Trimmer Er-GB40-S – Best Cordless Trimmer
- What Is a Beard Trimmer and What Does It Do?
- Difference Between Electric Shaver, Hair Clippers, and Beard Trimmer
- Do’s & Don’ts Everyone Should Know
- Unveil Secret Grooming Tips
- Buyer’s Guide
- How To Use a Best Beard Trimmer To Achieve The Best Results?(5 steps)
- Shape Your Beard With Popular Styles
- Which Beard Style is Perfect For Your Face?
- Accessories To Groom Your Beard
12 Best Beard Trimmers
|Our Choice||Philips OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Detail Shaver||CHECK PRICE|
|Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered multi-purpose trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Wahl Groomsman Beard & Mustache Trimmer with Bonus Nose Hair Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Philips Norelco Multigroom MG7750/49 7000 Face Styler and Grooming Kit||CHECK PRICE|
|Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Conair GMT8CS Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|NORELCO Philips Beard Trimmer 7200||CHECK PRICE|
|Wahl 9818 All-in-one Grooming Kit||CHECK PRICE|
|Braun Beard Trimmer For Men||CHECK PRICE|
|Xtava Pro Hair Clipper & Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Hattekar Beard & Hair Trimmer||CHECK PRICE|
|Panasonic Beard & Mustache Trimmer Er-GB40-S||CHECK PRICE|
Philips Oneblade Hybrid Electric Trimmer And Shaver- Best Beard Trimmer For Stubble
Features it brings with itself are-
- Contour following- This trimmer follows the contour of your face, which effectively allows you to trim any parts of your beard
- Precision settings trimmer with the trim, edge, and shave features
- Wet and dry- it is water-resistant, which makes it easy to clean
- 45 minutes of runtime with quick charge feature
- Comes with a replaceable blade which needs to be replaced once in 4 months (depending on use)
We begin our list by reviewing this simple and lightweight product by Philips. According to Philips, their rechargeable one-blade can trim, edge, and shave different hair lengths. It has a revolutionary grooming technology design for men with all kinds of beards.
As the name suggests, it fulfills 3 main functions: trim, edge, and shave. Firstly, it helps you trim your beard to the length you want, using 3 different combs available. It has got 1mm for a tight trim, 3mm for stubble trim, and 5mm for a long stubble, making it a great precision trimmer. Using these 3 options for combs, the company makes sure that it is easy to use and handle.
Secondly, it helps to edge your beard. With the dual side blade technology, it makes it easy to edge the beard. Using it in any one direction, one can have excellent visibility available, so it is also easy to use in sensitive areas. Using it in one order will act like an inclined blade, which will help you edge either your beard or mustache.
Thirdly, it also helps shave any length of beard. Philips Oneblade technology also makes it possible to shave different lengths of beard. It won’t work as an original razor, but this is the advantage it brings, it avoids irritation. Overall, we can say that it is the best beard trimmers for stubble.
Note- The blade’s replacement is 4 months only if used twice or less in a week. It will change depending on usage.
This unique one blade technology in a trimmer head is offered at a great price. It is lightweight, making it easy to carry when you are traveling. A travel pouch is provided to carry it, making it a good travel trimmer and travel companion. It feels smooth on the face, which avoids irritation after trimming.
But with so many advantages, some of the disadvantages are that after shaving a beard using this tool, there can still be noticeable stubble. Secondly, some reviewers complain that it doesn’t bring razors like smoothness after shaving. It also does not have a vacuum duct in it, so you have to clean all the mess of beard hair after using it.
- Can trim, edge, and shave using this one tool
- Comes with several attachment heads for most beard lengths
- Feels smooth on the skin making you think it would be impossible to cut yourself on it
- After a full shave can still have noticeable stubble
- Doesn’t give you razor-like smoothness after shaving
- Shaven hair is not collected in the blade head, but need to wash to clean
Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered Multi-Purpose Trimmer- Best All-in-one Body Groomer
The main features of this product include-
- Head to toe grooming, detailing, and shaving
- Comes within total 9 attachments and a stand to store these accessories
- Easy to wash the accessories
This is the beard trimmer for people also looking to use it as a multi-purpose grooming accessory. This detail trimmer brings a range of accessories with it for a great price. One might ask what it actually cannot do. It is a fact that this trimmer head can be used anywhere, utilizing the accessories it comes with.
As the name multi-purpose suggests, it can be used from head to toe for detailing and trimming. It comes with four trimming and shaving attachments with adjustable combs for appropriate styles. It has a Full-Size best beard Trimmer; Foil Shaver; Nose hair trimmer and ear trimmer; Vertical Body Hair Trimmer; Hair Clipper Comb with 8 Length Settings; 3 Beard and Stubble Combs. All attachments fulfill all your grooming needs and do touch-ups. This makes it a good stubble trimmer as well.
But you might be thinking, where to store all these attachments, and they can easily be lost. But Remington has also got you covered for that, by supplying an all-in-one stand to keep these accessories. So you can now keep your foil shaver head, nose trimming head, and other trimmer heads safe along with the comb attachment.
This tool has stainless steel blades for long-lasting performance. It will make it easy for you to trim your beard and also allow you to easily shape it. Secondly, all the attachments are washable, so you don’t need to worry about cleaning it for hours. By just washing them, you are free to go. Talking about the battery life, it has a lithium-ion, which brings 70 minutes of cordless runtime on a full charge. It makes it easy for you to know when it is time to charge with a charging indicator life.
With an additional accessory for the nose and ear, it also makes detailing easy as it is tough to find a good nose hair trimmer. You can manage unwanted hair comfortably with the nose and ear hair trimmer.
With all these advantages, the only thing that a user might lack is that the accessories might not be durable if not taken care of. The company focuses on price affordability, so if you are the one who wants to pay more to build quality, then this is not the appropriate choice for your beard and body hair. But for the price they offer, they may earn a considerable audience. To sum it up, we can say that it is the best all-in-one body groomer.
- 70 minutes of battery life and good charge time
- Fair price and a lot of accessories
- Comes with 9 attachments for different needs
- Multi-purpose grooming
- Best stubble trimmer
- Accessories are not durable
Wahl Beard And Mustache Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer For Long Beard
Some of the features of this product include-
- Battery-powered, which can last for months- don’t need to worry about charge time
- Achieve a range of beard trims using various comb lengths
- A bonus nose and ear detail trimmer
- A rubber grip attached to the trimmer, for easy holding
- An all in one storage pouch
Third, on our list of beard trimmers is one of the best multi-grooming tools. It not only trims your beard efficiently, but you can also use it for mustache, nose hair, and ear trimming.
This trimmer is made of sharpening blades, making it possible to use it either on the beard, mustache, ear, or nose. This trimmer comes packaged with adjustable guide combs, three stubble guide combs and 4 hair guide combs, a storage travel pouch, a styling guide, and the finest grade precision blades.
Wahl beard trimmer has been in this market for a long time, and they know how to master the art of making one of the finest products on the market. Wahl lithium ion clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon and barber industry since 1919.
As a user, you can achieve many different beard styles using the 14 length options in this grooming kit. Now, let’s talk about the battery of this product- Yes, it is battery powered to achieve convenience to go wireless. One of the other features that make this product great is that the nose and ear trimmer has a washable head, making it easy for you to clean the mess. Wahl lithium-ion battery is known for its quality.
Another point to note is that this trimmer’s self-sharpening blades make it possible to edge your beard. Sometimes edging your beard with trimmers can be hard for various reasons, but you don’t need to worry about that with this all-rounder beard trimmer and mustache trimmer.
With all advantages, all products have disadvantages too. This product’s drawback is that some reviewers complain that its quality is really bad because of the low price. Secondly, it is really small and light-weight that if you have used one of the big and high-quality trimmers, this is not the trimmer for you. It is also one of the best beard trimmers for long beards.
- Comes from a brand used by professionals
- 14 cutting lengths to achieve different lengths
- Good for do-it-yourself at home users, who want a quality trim
- Great price range
- Bonus nose and ear trimmer
- Specific Guide Combs
- Some reviewers complain about the quality
- Light-weight and small
Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom 7000 Face Styler and Grooming Kit- Best Men’s Multigroom Beard Trimmer
The main Features of this product include-
- All-in-one multi-purpose grooming tool
- 5 hours of cordless runtime and good charge time
- Fully washable trim
- Dual-cut technology that makes trimming effortless
This is another one from the top-rated beard trimmers in the multi-grooming category, made by Philips. This all-in-one trimmer can be used for beard, head, body, and facial hair styling versatility and trimming. The question one might be wondering about is what this trimmer cannot do. It does everything that a person can imagine. Additionally, it comes with guide comb attachments that make it easy for you to use it anywhere.
This Philips Norelco beard trimmer comes with Dualcut technology and two times more self-sharpening blade system that will be useful for 5 years. This technology is great for edging, trimming, or shaving. Also, to deliver more power and maximum torque, the trimmer includes a full-metal motor and a drive train reinforced with tempered steel.
It also has a trimmer guard in place, fixed with ultra-strong fiberglass material to prevent any bending and buckling. The titanium blades are non-rustic and stainless steel, so you do not need to worry about rusting problems. Another plus point of this trimmer is the lithium-ion battery that can deliver up to 5 hours of run-time per charge. Isn’t it amazing? It is one of the best cordless beard trimmers in the beard trimming range.
This tool comes with 19 beard trimming attachments, 5 shaving and trimming tools, 2 body trimmer guards, 2 fading hair combs, 4 hair guards for your hair, and 6 stubble trimmers guards for your beard trimming needs. This is a cordless trimmer and a precision dial trimmer equipped with noise and ear trimming attachment.
The foil shaver quickly shaves clean lines around your style; the steel precision trimmer makes it easy to edge and shape, and the extra-wide hair trimmer captures more hair at a time, and so leads to faster trimming, haircutting, and fading. It is one of the best stubble trimmers to have if you like to keep a short beard.
The only thing that might disturb a user is that this trimmer is heavier for some people, which is not correct for everyone. This changes from person to person.
- Solid and sturdy design, so long useable life
- 19 attachments with guide beard comb to meet all your needs
- 5 hours of battery life on a full charge and good charge time
- Dual-cut technology
- Stainless steel edges
- Some reviewers think that the product is really heavy
Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer with Memory Settings and Digital Touch Screen – Best Professional Beard Trimmer
Main features of this product include-
- Digital led display for battery life, length settings, and much more
- Auto turbo function
- Memory setting and multiple length setting
- Fully Washable
As the world is digitizing, so is the trimmers market. Remington MB4700 Smart Beard Trimmer is an industry-changing innovative technology. Being very creative in manufacturing this trimmer, the company has made sure it offers many features.
Technology fulfills the role of simplifying human life through increased performance. There is no question regarding the performance of this trimmer. There are so many features of this product that we don’t know where to start from.
Let’s start by looking into the coolest feature, which is the memory settings. This trimmer makes beard maintenance simple by saving the previous length used through advanced technology, so next time when you use it, the settings can be restored.
Another cool feature is a USB charging dock, making your lives easier by using the same charger you use for your Android phone. So, you do not need to worry about carrying chargers when traveling as it is a travel trimmer. This beard hair trimmer offers 50 minutes of runtime, which is comparably low than other trimmers, but that is due to the heavy usage of technology and features.
This trimmer has additional features like corded and cordless use, digital indicator, and wake up feature. These features are essentials to any trimmer because that is what a user wants, convenience. The trimmer has an auto blade feature that automatically senses your facial hair’s length and thickness and gives you the best blade speed and performance for increased satisfaction. It is also equipped with a motorized beard comb, which offers you 75 length settings- yes, that is the most any trimmer can offer. So, you would not have to worry about you not finding the desired length settings for your beard.
You can control all these comb settings using the digital screen available on this device. This trimmer is great for any beard type, let it be a long beard or shorter beard. This trimmer is fully washable with water through which you can remove all the unwanted hair from your beard.
- Auto turbo senses the thickness of hair and adjusts blade speed accordingly
- 75 length settings to meet all beard style needs
- USB charged and 50 minutes of battery life- good charge time
- Digital touch screen
- The only thing that might concern you is that one can easily get confused with so many features available
Conair GMT8CS Beard Trimmer – Best Beard & Mustache Electric Trimmer
The main features of this trimmer are-
- Stainless steel removable trimmer blades
- All basic accessories provided- 2 jawline combs for detailing
- Corded trimmer- so no need to worry about charging
The next product on our list is for those people who love corded beard trimmers. This is a highly efficient beard trimmer that not only trims your beard, but it also tries your mustache.
It is a cost-effective trimmer that comes with two jawline combs for detailing. It also carries a 5-position adjustable comb for shaving and stubble trimming. The blades in this trimmer are fully removable and washable, so you can clean them up after using it.
Conair makes both corded and cordless trimmers and has a wide range of products. They made this trimmer to ease trimming and forget about charging the trimmer or changing the battery. “Just plug in and go” concept is very cost-effective and saves a lot of time.
This trimmer does what any trimmer is supposed to do. If you expect it to fulfill additional and hybrid functions, this is not the product. It is simple and ready to use solutions that can be used anywhere.
There are a few things that might concern a user, including the lack of features. It only carries basic features, so users cannot expect more from it. Secondly, it is a corded trimmer, so you need a plug every time to use it. And you don’t have the freedom to use it anywhere.
- Stainless steel blades, that can be removed and washed
- Corded- so no need to worry about charging
- Comes with basic accessories
- Smart blade and smooth guard to stop pulling and irritation
- Corded- so cannot be used anywhere
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7200 – Best Vacuum Trimmer
Features of Philips Norelco Beard trimmer are-
- Run time up to 80 minutes on a single charge
- Self-sharpening steel blades
- Skin-friendly blades
- Washable heads
- In-built vacuum to collect all the stray hairs.
This is not a multi-grooming trimmer, but it is a trimmer that has everything. When I say that, I am talking about features that this trimmer offers.
This Philips Norelco Multigroom beard trimmer 7200 is designed for a smooth and cleaner trimming experience. It gives you your desired trim through various comb lengths and cleans the mess with its vacuum feature. The vacuum is a compelling feature integrated into the trimmer; it makes sure that no mess it made. The high-velocity motor and fan system creates powerful suction to lift and capture hairs.
Another feature that this trimmer is equipped with is the innovative lift and trim technology. This technology lifts and guides your facial hair while trimming for a perfect beard alignment and shape. Secondly, the Philips Norelco beard trimmer kit also has stainless steel blades to perfectly cut your beard hair, preventing all skin irritation and itchiness caused by trimming. The rounded contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin-friendly and more even trim.
The Philips Norelco trimmer is equipped with a zoom wheel to adjust the 20 in-built length settings. You can move the zoom wheel and decide what a perfect length for you is. The options range from 0.5mm to 10 mm, so there is no chance that you won’t find the correct length for your beard.
Talking about the battery life, the Philips Norelco has upgraded lithium-ion batteries for more power and performance cutting. One charge can give up to 80 minutes of cordless use. The most interesting thing is that it can also be used while charging, so no waste of time.
Precision trimming features enable you to perform detailed edging and shape your beard. Philips Norelco acts like multiple guide combs in one trimmer. Lastly, it is easy to clean too. Just remove the blade and clean it underwater, and empty the vacuum sac when it is full. If you’re looking for a durable and easy-to-clean trimmer, then this is one of the best beard trimmers with the vacuum.
- In-built vacuum to clean the mess
- 80 minutes of battery life, so good charge time
- Trusted brand
- 20 in-built length settings
- Some reviewers on Amazon complain that the vacuum does not work efficiently
Wahl 9818 All-in-one Kit – Best Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
Features of Wahl 9818 trimmer are:
- Long-lasting blades ensure quite & amazing performance
- T-blade trimmer, detail shaver, nose, and ear trimmer, the precision detailer
- Runs on lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with 110v national and 220v international volt
- Brands preferred by professionals
- Quality product to gift your loved ones
Wahl 9818 is a product that meets the unmatching expectations of the users. It is a multi-purpose tool that satisfies different works like cutting, trimming, shaving, and detailing. You can use this trimmer for any hair cutting from head to toe.
The lithium-ion batteries are the heart of trimmer as it delivers smooth and peaceful performance. On top of it, it is also a cordless trimmer that offers 4 hours of runtime with no compromise on performance. And that too, with just 1 hour of charging. It can also quickly charge in 1 minute to offer 3 minutes of runtime, in case you are in a hurry. The adaptor lets you charge the trimmer in any corner of the world as it can be charged on 110V, 220V, and dual voltage as well.
The batteries ensure unmatching performance, but what does it bolster is important. Well, it gives power to self-sharpening blades that are crafted with a specific purpose. T-blade’s curved edges trim your hair behind the ears, mustaches, beards, and gives designs to hair. The accessories include blade oil for retaining the sharpness of the blades. The detail shaver lets you shave off your beard and mustache. At the same time, the nose and ear trimmers are for the tricky areas. Hair trimming wasn’t that easy, but with the help of Wahl 9818, you can do it easily. You can get a complete hair trimming, cutting, and shaving solution with Wahl 9818 cordless beard trimmer.
The enticing feature is the attachments that this trimmer comes with. It has 12 guard combs, out of which 4 are stubble guide combs, and the other 8 are long hair combs. Be it short or long beards; if you have this trimmer, you don’t need to worry about anything. The trimmer is made for dry use, so you need to be extra careful with water. This trimmer doesn’t have a grip, so you have to hold it tightly for better control.
The trimmer’s body comprises stainless steel with a smart LED indicator that shows the battery level. The additional includes cleaning brush, blade oil, and storage pouch. A perfect travel kit for the ones who are frequent travelers. Also, it turns out to be the best trimmers on the market preferred by professionals.
- Quick charging and more runtime
- 12 attachment guards for short and long beards
- Head to toe solution
- LED indicator
- Cordless trimmer
- One charge can give 4 hours of runtime
- No water resistance
- No grip on the trimmer body
Braun Beard Trimmer For Men – Best Clippers For Shaving Face
Features of Braun hair clipper & trimmer are-
- Sharper, quicker, accurate, and more efficient as compared to previous versions
- Precision dial for 39 length settings for smooth trimming
- Lifetime sharp blades for beard and hair clipping
- Artistically draws edges and lines on neck and cheeks
- Highly adaptable to any type of beard
Braun beard trimmer is one of the finest quality products that are superior to all other previous versions. Thanks to AutoSensing Technology which reads the beard 13x per second. It automatically adjusts the motor that is compatible with thickness and provides smooth and effortless trim. The motor is designed in such a way that it delivers power precisely in the area where it is highly required. That’s why it turns out to be delivering unparalleled performance and wins the race against its previous versions.
The trimmer comes with specific combs for different beard lengths. For instance, a short to medium beard trimming can be done with the comb range from 0.5m to 10mm while the longer beards require 11-20mm combs. The manufacturers have also focused on creating lines and clean shaves, and that’s why the package has contour edging and mini foil shaver. To top it all, the trimmer also has a Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor, which is a cherry on the cake. The story doesn’t end here. The trimmer body has a precision dial that offers 39 length settings from 0.5mm-10mm.
All this is possible because the trimmer is equipped with lifetime sharpening blades that slice your beard the way you want and doesn’t allow tugging or pulling the beard. These blades are washable and are rust-free. Along with the blades that don’t disappoint at any point in time, it has a long-lasting Li-Ion battery that ensures performance without pause. The battery is a godsend as it takes only an hour to charge and deliver 100 minutes of runtime fully.
Apart from the combs, razors, and foil shaver, it also has a brush that helps clean the trimmer. Many beard trimmers have produced this brand, but none became as effective as this one.
- Quick charging and minimum full charge time
- Waterproof beard trimmer
- Specific combs for short, medium, and long beards
- Gillette ProGlide razor for a clean shave
- Lifetime sharp blades
- Best trimmer for beard
- Specific combs for particular beard length
- Customers have average opinions and reviews about this product
- No grip on the side of the trimmer for better control
- Not a full-body product
Xtava Pro Hair Clipper & Trimmer – Best Beard Trimmer For Long & Short Beard
Features of xtava hair clipper & trimmer are-
- Hassle-free Haircutting Kit
- Precision length control
- Sharp titanium ceramic blades
- Rechargeable travel trimmer
This hair trimmer is very compact and doesn’t have many attachments like other hair trimmers. It consists of two attachments: a clipping comb, lubricant oil, brush and charging adapter, and a storage pouch to easily carry and manage everything efficiently.
The beard has precision control that has different lengths to adjust and trim your beard. You can lock the length which you want and start trimming your beard. The titanium ceramic blades efficiently cut your beard or hair without any pulling, tugging, or snagging.
The trimmer comes with a design that makes it compact, lightweight, and easy to carry while traveling. It is so finely designed that your hands would not pain while holding it for longer trimming sessions. Also, the body features an LED display that shows the battery percentage and also has a lubrication indicator, which means the trimmer will let you know when to oil the blades, isn’t that amazing?
And above everything, it has a long runtime battery that offers 4.5 hours of runtime with just 3 hours to charge fully. I’ve seen many beard trimmers, but this one has astonished me with its wonderful battery and affordable price.
- LED display
- More runtime than charging
- Ceramic blades to slice your beard
- Nominal Price
- Lifetime sharp blades
- Lightweight and handy
- Customers face problem while attaching the blades
Hattekar Beard & Hair Trimmer – Top Rated Waterproof Beard Trimmer
Features of Hattekar beard & hair trimmer are-
- Hair Clipper, detail trimmer, beard trimmer for facial and body hair
- Carbon ceramic-titanium blades prevent from skin irritation and ensure durability
- Precision dial, degree tunable blades, and set of guide combs
- 150 minutes runtime is equals to 90 minutes of full charging
- LCD attractive display
If you do not want to spend money at the salon, this trimmer will fulfill that wish. It is a complete haircutting kit that you would require at the time of hair cutting session. All the beards or hairstyles that you wish are now possible with this trimmer. Be it goatee, stubble, sideburns, or mustaches; this trimmer does everything.
It is equipped with titanium ceramic blades that are sharp, strong, and durable. This precision ground blade slices your beard the way you want and allows you to design any beard. You don’t need extra effort as the blades are made up of the finest quality of material that remains sharp for a longer time. Unlike the other cheap quality blades, these blades prevent your skin from irritation or other side effects. The trimmer’s body has tunable blades ranging from 0.5mm to 2.5mm and a precision dial from 3mm to 8mm.
The powerful Li-Ion battery and the durable motor are the reason behind the beard trimmer’s amazing performance. An uninterrupted 2.5 hours of runtime is a heart-throbbing feature of this nifty machine. Also, the trimmer is made, keeping the noise factor in mind. It has very low noise which means a peaceful hair cutting session without disturbing others around. It is also ideal for sharing space as the other won’t get disturbed with it.
The LCD is also another eye-catching feature because it shows the battery level in terms of percentage. It is one of the best beard trimmers that finely trim your beard and body hair. Also, it is the most demanding waterproof trimmers on the market.
- No noise operation
- Complete solution
- Wonderful & useful accessories
- Low maintenance
- Difficult to carry
Panasonic Beard & Mustache Trimmer Er-GB40-S – Best Cordless Trimmer
Features of Panasonic Beard & Mustache Trimmer are-
- 45- Degree precision blades
- 19 precision length settings
- Ni-MH battery with 50 minutes runtime
- Travel size accessories
Panasonic’s beard trimmer is a product that is quite comfortable, reliable, and durable. Its precision design artistically helps you maintain our signature look. Its sleek design gives you complete control over it so that there will zero-chance of falling or breaking.
The trimmer comes with 45-degree precision blades that allow you to style any type of beard the way you want. Also, you can use this trimmer at your home and no need to go to the salon. It efficiently cut and trim off the hairs with its edgy and sharp blades. And these blades are quite durable, meaning you don’t need to worry about breaking or damaging it off. The blade is ideal for thick, dusky, and even unruly hairs.
The power that the trimmer offers is amazing, and that is possible because of its Ni-MH battery. 50 minutes of non-stop runtime gives you a sense of satisfaction with your hair trimming session. But the drawback here is it requires 15 hours of charging time, which is considerably huge compared to other trimmers of similar range. The kit contains a charging stand wherein you need to place your trimmer once after the use it, and it keeps your trimmer ready for the next use.
Besides, the trimmer is waterproof, which means you can wash it off once used. The washable feature is quite enticing as it leaves no mess, and there is no risk of hair clogging under the blades. The trimmer efficiently caters to both wet and dry use. You can use it on shaving foam as well.
The trimmer body is designed so that you can easily hold it without risk of falling. And it has a quick-adjust the dial on it with which you can easily change grooming lengths. It has 19 precision settings ranging from 1-10mm. Also, you can carry it easily in your hand luggage, which makes it travel-friendly and convenient.
- Ideal for detail trimming on and around the mustache
- Good for wet/dry shaving
- Ergonomic and rubberized grip for sheer control and comfort
- Users complain that trimmer tugs at their beard
What is Beard Trimmer and What Does it Do?
A beard trimmer is an essential tool in men’s grooming kit, which helps you shape your beard by trimming specific parts of your beard. It also helps your long beard, which you have been working on for a long time to look nice and handsome. With the ease of carrying a beard trimmer, it is also easy to use and maintain.
A beard trimmer cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, ultimately resulting in your beard looking clean. There are many beard trimmer and beard trimmer kits in the market, for instance, a wired vs. wireless trimmer. All of them achieve the same function.
Difference Between Electric Shaver, Hair Clippers, and Beard Trimmer
These 3 tools can easily confuse a user, especially when all three do the same thing: to remove hair. But there are major differences which exist and which are highlighted below:
- An electric shaver is a tool with rotating blades that use back and forth motion to cut hair and act as a detail shaver. This tool provides the closest to the skin and cleanest shave. It is not used to shape a beard or remove some of the hair; rather, it is there to shave your beard. Another disadvantage of using them is, they can cause skin irritations.
- A hair clipper is just another version of a beard trimmer but with different blade sizes. It is used to cut long hairs, especially on the head rather than the beard, because of the adjustable and different blade sizes. On the other side, trimmers have thinner blades to work well with minor details and shapes. Trimmers can also be used for neck hair and cheek area, while clippers cannot be used for these parts.
- Beard trimmer, as said earlier, works with details of beard and is mostly used to trim specific parts. They also make shaping a beard easy. They come with an option for different length settings.
Do’s & Don’ts Everyone Should Know
Facial Hair Wash:
- Do invest in the first-class beard and face wash. Washing your hair every day can make it smooth and silky, and restrain dust and dirt. Always buy beard care products like beard oil, conditioner, and hair wash.
- Do condition your facial hair so that it can remain soft and silky. Also, this way, the hair strands will not get weak, brittle, or frizzy.
- Do provide the right nourishment to your beard as it becomes vital for the facial hairs to have proper supplements for easy and desired growth.
- Don’t; I repeat, Don’t let the crumbs and flakes make your beard their home. Clean and brush your beard with a beard comb to prevent itchiness.
- Strictly say no to hair washes and conditioners that are made for locks.
- Don’t miss on moisturizing your facial skin, aka skin underneath your beard. It protects from skin irritation and makes the new strands strong.
Trim Your Facial Hair:
- Do trim your facial hair to prevent the split ends. Also, it manages to shape your beard and mustache, which is essential for hair.
- Do figure out the perfect beard style that suits your face.
- Do focus on cutting thickness before moving your scissors on lengths.
- Don’t act in haste. Be patient when it comes to trimming because that makes your looks handsome as well as disastrous. You can always start trimming your sideburns, then slice your neck hairs, then the cheeks, and lastly, the mustache.
- Don’t consider trimming as everyone’s cup of tea. It requires a subtle art, and you need to master it if you want to save bucks and spend at salons.
- As you hate spending your hard-earned on useless things, the same behavior you should carry while trimming. Cut minimum length and wait for the next day. Don’t start trimming recklessly.
Groom Facial Hair:
- Application of beard balms helps your beard moisturize and allow you to style the way you want to. Do use gentle and nourishing products for your beard as this hair is not the same one that grows from the scalp.
- Do invest in the right equipment for grooming. A sharp scissors, trimmers, and razor could finely help you groom your beard.
- Don’t just start using or applying any grooming products. Do research properly and understand the level of nutrients it offers to your beard, which is must and necessary.
- Don’t forget to add proteins to your diet. It helps in making the beard resilient against the damage caused in numerous ways.
- Don’t over-cleanse your face as it is not advisable to be too dependent on facial products as it may harm your skin.
Tip: Healthy Diet plays an important role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. For living a good and disease-free life, you must require fresh fruits and vegetables. Similarly, the hair requires sufficient nutrients. Adding Vitamin A, C, juices, eggs, and potatoes are few of the minerals that work best for strengthening your beard.
Unveil Secret Grooming Tips
You should not limit yourself with the knowledge of what practices to apply and avoid for your beard grooming. You should welcome everything that comes in your way and offer you the best solution for your beard trimming. And now that you have acknowledged the do’s and don’t, let me share secret grooming tips with you.
- Remember, somebody did not build Rome in a day! You need to wait and have patience. At least 4 to 6 weeks without cutting or shaving off may give you desired results. It is suggestible to untouch your beard for 6 weeks because that gives sufficient length. And you would be able to shape your beard in the way you want. NOTE: Do not trim any facial hair in these six weeks duration.
- You may feel skin itching when you start to grow out, but you must avoid scratching. It may turn your strands coarse and brittle. In this case, you can use beard oils to keep them nourished and soft. Also, it reduces irritation and itching on the skin.
- Dry beard offers promising results in terms of managing, combing, and styling. It would be best if you always dried your beard once you wash your face. Once dried, you can use comb from root to tip to sort out the areas that have extra length and require trimming.
- 1 ½ inch above Adam’s apple is the suggestible length of beard.
- If you want longer and smoother strands, then you can try combing and stretching your beard.
- Talking about the mustache- leave it as is and let it grow to its fullest. Trimming it often may offer a not desirable result.
- From imberbic to bushy, there are various stages that one may come across in his lifetime. And the ones who are still imberbic even after waiting for 6 weeks, then you need to rethink it.
So, you have decided to buy a beard trimmer, which is a great choice. But the question is how to choose a perfect trimmer in Canada for your beard? We have got you covered through the following tips-
- Choose the best trimmer through browsing all the options
When one has to choose from 100 options, it can be cumbersome. But, on the other hand, when you have to choose one from the 12 best beard trimmers, it is not that difficult. So, we suggest that you read through all the detailed reviews and find the best trimmer for your beard. This is important because every trimmer does something special like Philips Norelco trimmer can have many comb lengths with a vacuum to help you clean. In contrast, some different trimmer will focus on a long-lasting battery compared to different features.
- Choose your budget before looking into options:
Best Beard trimmers can be expensive or be cheap. So, before looking into shopping for this product, you need to lock a budget and stick to it. In our 12 best beard trimmers, we have both affordable and expensive options.
- Buy a trimmer that fits your needs
Every person is looking for a product to satisfy different needs. If you are looking for a trimmer with few adjustable comb lengths and more battery life, you need to buy a product that satisfies this. On the other hand, if you need a trimmer to have multiple features and are not worried about the price point, they need to buy a product that meets those needs. There is no trimmer which satisfies every different need of people.
- Think to opt for a waterproof option
A waterproof beard trimmer is also a viable option because it relieves you from the pain of cleaning and washing the shaving area or sink. Also, few trimmers can be used under the shower, saving a lot of time spent bathing and trimming, separately. And you can get ready within minimum time. On the other hand, some trimmers can be used with shave gels, lotions, and foams. And cleaning them is also not a hassle. Just rinse it off under running water and done.
- Buy a beard trimmer with good battery life.
While buying a beard trimmer, battery life is an imperative factor to be considered. You would not want something that interrupts your beard styling or detailing especially batteries. Also, a trimmer with the battery is not worth taking more time in charging and offers less runtime.
Imagine you have an important meeting for which you are perfectly styling your beard, and it is half done, and the battery drains away. Horrible, isn’t it? So, be a wise picker while choosing a trimmer for yourself. The battery that lasts long with minimum charging time and maximum runtime should be in your “add to cart” tab.
- Handy and lightweight
Portability is a must factor if you are a frequent traveler as you will require a handy tool and, at the same time, convenient to carry. A hard and heavy tool with multiple attachments would be difficult to carry and travel. Cordless trimmers are considered as travel-friendly because it doesn’t come with long & pesky cords. At the same time, you should also see that these cordless trimmers offer a long runtime because you would be traveling and could not find time to charge it.
This is an important feature as you would not buy trimmers for specific body parts. So, you should list down the requirement and then start researching. The trimmers that are multi-use have broader length settings because they are designed to cater to different uses like the body, facial hair, head hair, and pubic hair.
Panasonic ER-GB40-S comes with 19 length settings and can easily trim off your head to toe hairs.
Wahl 9818 is another head-to-toe trimming solution that is a versatile product that ensures the entire body’s hair to be trimmed off and your investment should be worthy.
Attachments are very important because that unlocks different beard styles you wish for but could not implement it as you don’t have these attachments. Be it goatee, stubble, short, or long beards, these additionals can do wonders if used efficiently.
- Corded Vs. Cordless
Both the corded and cordless beard trimmer comes with advantages and disadvantages, and again it completely depends on you, which is the most feasible for you:
- Cordless: Mostly cordless trimmers are preferable due to its convenience to use and flexibility. Undoubtedly, these trimmers are travel-friendly and come with less hassle. Also, the runtime that this trimmer offers is sufficient for single trim, and you can achieve whichever style you want with it. And above everything, the trimmers are not tied with those pesky cords that restrict the user to a particular area.
- Corded: As you know, the trimmers are wired and require a plug to operate that may feel hassle to you, but it has its advantage. Imagine you have a long beard, which needs to be completely shaved off, requiring more time than usual. Here, corded trimmers can escape you from the hassle. It offers an uninterrupted operation that can be used for more than the runtime that cordless trimmers offer.
Tip: Cordless trimmer should be evaluated on a battery life basis, and corded on cord length basis.
These are some points to keep in mind before buying a trimmer. Make sure you choose the best trimmer to make your beard look perfect every time to trim it.
How to Use a Best Beard Trimmer to Achieve the Best Results?
Here is a video that can help you trim a beard and it will show you how to trim beard the right way-
Using a beard trimmer can sometimes be difficult, especially if you are a new user. But before jumping into the steps to trim your beard, you need to choose the best beard trimmer for your beard, which you can select from our detailed reviews.
Step 1: Wash Your Face and Clean Your Beard
The first step is to wash your face before doing anything, making your beard clean and smoother, eventually making it easy to trim. You can achieve this step by using a Beard shampoo to wash your beard. Note that you cannot use regular shampoo on your beard because it will not supply all the beard’s nutrients. Lastly, you can comb your beard using beard combs, helping you trim it easily.
Step 2: Choose the Correct Length and Your Preferred Trim
Before even taking a trimmer in your hand, you must decide the correct beard lengths, neckline, and cheek lines you want to achieve after trimming your beard. This is different from one person to another and is on you to decide what looks good on you.
Secondly, after choosing the correct length you want to achieve on different parts of your beard, you have to decide from the different adjustable comb lengths for your trimmer, which is easy to choose from. You can try different trimmers’ lengths, but we recommend starting from a bigger size than smaller ones. It will make beard maintenance easy.
Step 3: Trim it Out
This is an easy step to achieve after deciding the correct comb length of your trimmer. But there are certain things you need to take care of, including taking extra precautions to avoid trimming wanted parts of your beard.
It can be difficult to trim the cheek and necklines to achieve a perfect cheek and neckline by taking it slowly over there.
Step 4: Use a Razor to Achieve Perfection
Trimming neck and cheek lines can be difficult, so using a razor can sometimes be beneficial. For this part, start by applying shaving gel to neck and cheek lines and then use a razor to shave and lines, and make your beard look uniform like one in the previous picture while giving you a great shaving experience. It is also important to choose a razor with an appropriate blade to ruin your perfectly trimmed beard.
Step 5: Wash Your Beard, Apply Beard Oil and Clean the Trimmer
After performing steps 1 to 4, now it is time to wash your beard and remove struck hairs. Now, you would be able to see a handsome beard. Next, you can apply beard oil or a beard balm whichever you regularly use to supply essential nutrients to your beard.
Lastly, using a wet cloth or a brush, you can clean the trimmer’s blade to remove its hair. This is an essential part because it will increase the life of your trimmer. Do not wash the trimmer, which may result in battery failures.
Shape Your Beard With Popular Styles
Beard styles are a way of adding beauty to looks, and shaping your beard is achievable with the trimmers. Be it Tony stark’s look from Iron man or Jack Sparrow’s look from Pirates of the Caribbean; it is trimmed away. Out of numerous styles, we have sorted out top trending and current styles only for you.
- A goatee is a style where the tuft of hair grows on the chin and not on the cheeks. A very simple and attractive beard style that many men wear. Celebrities such as Robert Downey Jr. or Johnny Depp amongst the well-known faces that shaved off their cheek hairs and grown hairs on the chin for their characters. Goatees are easy to wear:
- Trim your whiskers using Braun BeardTrimmer’s edging blade. For this, you need to use a 1-10mm comb. With this, start trimming your neck, cheek, and upper lips
- Also, make sure that the facial hair is evenly trimmed. You should cautiously trim your chin and mustache trimming down the side
- Decide the spot for your goatee to end. Ideally, ending the goatee beneath the jaw bone looks quite cool
- Shave off hairs from your cheeks for clean & clear visibility of your new beard style
Van Dyke is an amazing and equally popular beard style. Undeniably, it was one of the classic styles of the 17th century.
- Start growing your beard half an inch with sheer commitment
- Once you grow it, comb your beard downwards. Start creating a slanting line from your mustache to jawline using a trimmer without a guide comb
- Define your Van Dyke look on the beard by keeping short hair on the neck and cheeks
- If you want to remove or clean shave the neck and cheek areas, then you can. But keep the beard and mustache outline untouch
- Use a Fusion5 razor to achieve clean edges. Wash your face, and you have a perfect Van Dyke style
Stubble look is many men’s desires, and many women find it quite attractive. You may keep this look if you have weak jaws and show it as stronger ones. Also, it is for the ones who may not have a thick and dusky beard.
- Use 3-4mm settings on your trimmer and start trimming off. For extra hair on cheeks or below Adam’s apple, remove the trimmer’s guard
- You can show the lower beard line by shaving back the stubble. Also, it helps in elongating the round face
A chin strap is a sleek beard design or style for the men who have sharp and defined jawlines. Also, you can wear this beard style with minimum facial hair as well.
- Trim your facial hair evenly before shaping it
- Using a precision trimmer, mark an outline from each side of the ear down to your jawline. Trim on either side of your face by identifying the center point below your jawline
- For creating a clean chin strap, you need to trim down the hair on your cheeks. For cleaning cheeks and neck, you can use foil or rotary shaver
Growing a dusky beard requires a lot of patience and time. This is a fact, but on the other hand, it should also be adequately maintained. You need to take extra care of your beard once it is fully grown.
- Use a trimmer to get hair even when fully grown—trim stray hair on cheeks and neck. You might also look like a bearded goon or feel that your beard is scruffy once it is dusky, so it is advisable to get rid of stranglers and unwanted hair
- When you feel the growth is complete or you have achieved your desired growth, start giving shape to your beard. For this, you can use longer trimmer settings to trim the hair on the neck. And then you gradually move from the middle to the sides
- Once you are done defining your neck and cheek lines, comb your beard and start shaping it. Tip: increase the length settings from cheeks moving downwards to the chin
- Always find and shave off the stray hair from your facial hair
Now that you know the popular beard styles trending across the world, you should also look at which face shape these styles suit the most?
Which Beard Style is Perfect For Your Face?
Every beard requires a face to wear it up, and that doesn’t mean that all the beards are suitable for every shape of the face. It is highly important to know your face shape, and if you know it already, you don’t need to read the below section.
Knowing your face’s shape will allow you to select the right style and length that would correctly suit your face. And make the grooming tasks easier and hassle-free. Otherwise, you may end up making a style that might look ugly on you.
So, let’s understand how to measure and know the shape of your face:
- Forehead: Record by measuring from the peak of one eyebrow arch to the opposite arch.
- Cheekbones: Start measuring from the pointest part, i.e., below the outer part of each eye.
- Jawline: Put the measuring tape on the tip of your chin to below your ear, where jaw angles upward, and multiply by 2 to get the measurement.
- Face length: Put the measuring tape at the middle of the hairline to the tip of the chin
Once you take all the measurements, sort out the highest to lowest, and check which one out of the seven face profiles matches the measurements.
- Rectangle: If your face length turns out to be having the highest measurements of all, then your face is said to be a rectangular shape. Here, forehead, jawline cheekbones should be similar in size.
- Triangular: The simple rule for triangular face shape is Jawline>Cheekbones>Forehead. Here, all the parts are greater than its succeeding parts.
- Round: The forehead and Jawline have similar measurements. They turn out to be smaller than cheekbones and face length. Here, the face length and cheekbones also have similar measurements. Also, the jawlines are less defined and soft.
- Heart: This shape consists of a pointed chin, and the forehead is larger than the cheekbones and jawlines.
- Oval: The forehead is larger than the Jawline, and face length is greater than the cheekbones’ total wideness. Besides, the jawline angles are rounded and not sharp.
- Diamond: The measurement of the face length is the largest, and the jawlines smallest. While cheekbones and forehead range between the face length and jawlines. And not to forget the pointed chin.
- Square: Like square shape has similar corners; the measurements on the face are quite similar. Talking about the jawline angle, then it is sharp and not rounded.
With these many facial shapes, you must want to know which style perfectly fits your face.
- Rectangle Face Shape: you already have a long shape of the face, and then wearing a long, triangular, or pointy beard will elongate it and nothing else. Instead, you can grow hair on cheeks, making the jaws look wider, and you may divert the audience’s attention from your length to the wideness.
- Triangular Face Shape: A triangular shape is the opposite of the heart shape, wherein the primary idea is to take away the focus from the chin. You can style a beard stache (a mustache with a short beard or stubble). Please do not allow it to grow on the cheeks as it would make it look wider.
- Round Face Shape: Growing a large beard and keeping it untidy and scruffy could make it look disastrous. You always have to work on the angles. “A rounded face shape benefits from having a triangular-shaped style,” advises Louis. It would be best if you always trimmed off the hairs on the cheeks keeping it small and longer towards the chin. A Goatee with stubble on the chin will make it look longer.
- Heart Face Shape: This is the opposite of the Triangular shape. A heart shape is a smaller face shape, and growing a beard will make it look smaller. But what you can do is to grow a designer stubble to match the rough and ready look. Simultaneously, do not trim off the beard and mustache near the chin as it will add depth to the Jawline.
- Oval Face Shape: Oval face shape is versatile in terms of styling beards. You can wear any beard, and it will look attractive. And this type of versatility is derived because this face shape has both square and round features. Don’t run after the normal beard styles; instead, cover your face with a classic style that every man wishes to have. You can keep the jaws squared, with cheeks having clean lines, cut underneath with short sides.
- Diamond Face Shape: With the widest cheekbones, narrow forehead, and Jawline, the focus should be on keeping hair on the chin to balance the cheekbones. For maintaining a balance between cheekbones and chin, you can square off a chin. Do not make the chin hair pointy as it will make a face look more pointed.
- Square Face Shape: Square face shapes are the guys that would like to keep their beards on, but there are a few limitations. You will not want a beard that exaggerates your shape. If you have your chin area rounded or triangular, it will bring more beauty to your looks.
Accessories To Groom your Beard
Below are the following grooming accessories that can elevate your facial hairstyle. Let’s have a look at it:
- Manecode Beard Shaping Tool
If you want your beard outlines more straight or curved, then this grooming tool will ease your job. It looks like a ruler/scale that you can keep on your beard and trim off the stray hair. The perfect shape and outlines are achievable with the use of the Manecode tool. And if not achieved a precise measurement, then you can at least have a sense of perfection.
It saves a lot of time that you might spend on making the symmetrical beard. It also has wooden comb scissors for cutting and a travel case. You will get a transparent tool so that you can see the beardscaping efforts that you put in.
- Elegance Clear Shaving Gel
Shaving with a foam might not allow you to see the outlines that you have made with your trimmer, and that’s where you commit mistakes or disrupt the outline.
But this shaving gel is transparent, which means you would be able to see where your outlines are and keep it untouch.
Also, this gel has moisturizing properties to keep your skin healthy and clean.
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide
If you are searching for a tool that can allow you to draw an outline that is sharp and precise, then your search ends here. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor is one of the finest accessories that can do the task efficiently.
It comes with a precision trimmer that takes care of tricky areas such as nose and sideburns, and at the same time, sharpens your beard’s outline. The razor comes with the finest quality blades that minimize tugs and pulls compared to the other blades.
A lubrastrip provides shaving comfort, and FlexBall technology caters to contours. With the help of Lubrastrip, you’ll get to know when to change the blade as it turns white. The package has 5 anti-friction blades that easily fits any Fusion5 razor.
- Merkur 2-piece Double Edge Safety Razor
A safety razor can be used for drawing sharp and edgy outlines, and Merkur’s double safety razor can do wonders with it. There is a perception that safety razors require extra technique, but this razor can be easily used even by the newbies.
A 2-piece design that handles the load and maintains stability. It is a complete pack for deriving close and irritation-free shave. A knurled handle ensures control. Additionally, the razor is quite durable and offers german craftsmanship that manufacturers provide for more than centuries.
- REES52- Beard Bib- Shaving & Clipping Catcher Apron
If you are looking for a tool that manages your mess and keeps your shaving area or sink neat and clean, then this accessory is for you. Apart from a vacuum trimmer, you can buy this and keep your sink less messy.
This Apron is easy to use and catches almost all the stray hairs you cut from your face. Like beard trimmer portability, this product can also be carried wherever you go. You need to attach the neck straps and the other end to your bathroom mirror and start shaving. It will take care of all the messy hair and stranglers. Talking about the material, it is made up of the highest quality, and manufacturers have paid special attention to its durability. Also, the product is waterproof.
1. What is a beard trimmer?
A beard trimmer is an essential tool in men’s grooming kit, which helps you shape your beard by trimming specific parts of your beard. A beard trimmer cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, which ultimately results in your beard looking clean, meaning you’re looking clean.
There are many types of beard trimmers in the market, for instance, a wired vs. wireless trimmer. All of them achieve the same function. Beard trimmer only caters to cutting the upper part of your facial hair, and nothing else. They are replacing scissors nowadays because of the flexibility it brings with it. All the blade sizes can be altered depending on your need.
2. What is the difference between Electric Shaver, Clippers, and a beard trimmer?
- Electric shavers are tools with rotating blades which use back and forth motion to cut facial hair. This tool provides the closest to the skin and cleanest shave.
- A hair clipper is just another version of a beard trimmer but with different blade sizes. It is used to cut long hairs especially on the head rather than the beard, because of the adjustable and different blade sizes.
- Beard trimmer as said earlier works with detail work of beard and so are mostly used to trim specific parts. They also make shaping beard easy. Beard trimmer comes with an option for different beard length settings. It cleans up the unwanted parts of your beard, which ultimately results in your beard looking clean.
3. How do beard trimmers work?
Firstly, beard trimmers have a motor in it, which runs using batteries or a wire directly connected to the power cord. This motor helps the cutting blades move and trim your facial hair. Then using the different comb sizes, the blade cuts the upper part of your hair. This is also called trimming. Note that one can adjust the comb size, which leads to combs lifting only specific lengths of hair and so blade cutting that part.
4. How to clean a beard trimmer?
Beard trimmers are generally easy to clean. Many beard trimmers are completely washable, so that after trimming your beard one can just wash and clean the trimmer. But the ones which are not water-proof, one needs to use a cleaning brush to clean them. Some detail trimmers have many washable attachments, so you can just wash those parts.
5. Can beard trimmer cut head hair?
The answer is NO. Beard trimmer cannot cut head hair because of the comb and blade size. Best Beard Trimmers are generally made for short hair, and so does not work well with long hair. Hair clippers can be used to achieve this function. Some beard trimmers are multi-purpose and so have different attachments, which can be used to cut head hair.
6. Can beard trimmer cut head hair?
The answer is NO. Beard trimmer cannot cut head hair because of the comb and blade size. Best Beard Trimmers are generally made for short hair, and so does not work well with long hair. Hair clippers can be used to achieve this function. Some beard trimmers are multi-purpose and so have different attachments, which can be used to cut head hair. An example includes, Remington PG525 Head to Toe Lithium Powered multi-purpose trimmer.
7. What are the best hair and beard trimmers?
If you are searching specifically for a beard and hair trimmer, it would be advisable to invest in Philips Norelco OneBlade Shaver or Wahl Cordless Magic Clip. These are worth your investment and you won’t be disappointed with the performance.
8. What is the best beard trimmer on the market?
There are multiple best trimmers for men on the market, but it can be too much effort to choose one. So you can check the 7 beard trimmers above for some of the best trimmers for men, and then choose one that is most appropriate for you.
9. How do you oil a beard trimmer?
Some beard trimmers require oil as a regular beard maintenance schedule. So to apple oil to your trimmer, just pour few drops of oil on the blades of the trimmer and run the trimmer for about 30 seconds to spread it evenly.
10. How to sharpen blades of beard trimmer?
Generally speaking, beard trimmers don’t need to be sharpened. But if you feel that your trimmer needs it then, you can just run the trimmer over a rough and hard object, or there are coarse sharpening stones available to do the same. By moving the blades along the surface, one can sharpen the blades of the beard/body trimmer.
11. How to disinfect beard trimmer?
Disinfecting a beard trimmer is one step forward from just cleaning it. After cleaning the trimmer by removing all the unwanted hairs. you can just use cleaning wipes or spray to disinfect the trimmer. Secondly, many beard trimmers have attachments that you can disinfect through soaking them in liquid disinfectant.
12. What should I look for when buying a beard trimmer?
The imperative factors to consider when buying a beard trimmer for yourself are as follows:
Quality of blades
Number of attachments
13. Why are beard trimmers and their attachments come with numbers on them?
The numbers that you see on your beard trimmer or attachments, i.e., combs, are the length settings it comes with. It depicts the remaining hair lengths in mm or inches. Also, there are separate combs for short and long beards. You need to select the right one for yourself according to your beard length.
14. Which are the best beard trimmers for sensitive skin?
It is a concerning question as every skin may not be compatible with every trimmer and blades, especially sensitive skin. It requires a special type of blade that may not irritate the skin nor makes it itchy. In our list, xtava pro is the best beard trimmer that works smoothly on sensitive skin due to its ceramic blades that prevent skin from cuts, nicks, and itchiness.
15. Can I shave off my head with the beard trimmer?
Yes, you can use beard trimmers to shave off the head hair, but you can use many other nifty tools for shaving off the head. Just search for it, and you will find the best for yourself. Beard trimmers may leave stubble on your head, and that’s why you need a better shaver for the particular task.
16. Which is the best beard trimmer & shaver combo?
f you are looking for a combo with both a beard trimmer and a shaver, Remington PG6170 is one of the best beard trimmers for different beard lengths. Be it longer beard or shorter, this trimmer is best for home use.
17. Which is the Best Beard Trimmer For Stubble trimmer?
Stubble trimmer and beard trimmer are quite similar in many cases, but the beard trimmer offers an average trim power over your stubble. Whereas, stubble trimmer is explicitly designed to maintain short hair on the body or facial hair. You have to make sure that a particular beard or stubble trimmer will fulfill your requirement.
18. Which is the best beard trimmer under $40?
In my opinion, Philips Norelco GoStyler Trim & Shape is the best trimmer that is budget-friendly, and that also comes with eyebrow combs.
19. What are beard trimmer tips?
First of all, you should always find an ideal beard trimmer for yourself through proper and extensive market research. The beard trimmer that suits your beard and hair length demands low beard maintenance, could become your travel trimmer, and efficiently does detail work. You can also maintain your beard trimmer by regularly oiling it and cleaning it with a brush to avoid clogging.
20. What is the best beard trimmer for long beards?
There are many beard trimmers on the market, but if you ask us to pick the best, I would suggest the Hatteker All-in-one trimmer as it has everything that long beards would require. A precision dial, tunable blade, and 6 guide combs make it a perfect trimming kit. Another trimmer that can trim your long beards is Braun Beard Trimmer BT3040, as it comes with 2 types of combs explicitly designed for short and long beards. Plus, the trimmer also has a Gillette razor if you plan to shave off for a suitable occasion completely.
21. What is the best vacuum beard trimmer?
To answer this question, I have a list of vacuum beard trimmers that efficiently do the task of trimming and sucking up the stranglers or stray hairs—no need to worry about the mess or to clean the sink. Also, you will not face the problem of sink clogging and cleaning.
Furthermore, there might be a question that is the hair storage box sufficient enough to store the hair sucked up by the trimmer. Well, the trimmers that I have linked have an XXL compartment, which means you don’t need to worry about storage getting full, and you need to empty it frequently. Remington HC6550 Vacuum Hair Trimmer (Cordless) has a very large chamber that collects all the stray hairs trimmed through the trimmer.
22. What is the best beard trimmer brand?
Numerous brands rule the market, and every brand brings something special that catches the user’s attention. It would be unfair to say that a particular brand is best. You need to research and analyze according to your requirement and budget. The popular brands are Remington, Philips, Wahl, and Braun.
A men’s grooming kit is incomplete without a beard trimmer. In this blog, we tried to identify topics like what is a beard trimmer; the differences; 12 best beard trimmers, and much more. All trimmers on the market perform unique functions, and so it would be unfair to say a particular beard trimmer to be the best one.
The selection depends on you as you will be the one who is going to use it. The trimmer that you select should meet the buyer’s guide list as the list has been curated, considering the nitty-gritty of the beard trimming activity. If the selected product passes the list, then you need to consider the dos and don’ts.
But we would love to hear your beard trimmer experience and what tool you use to keep yourself cool-looking!
Last update on 2020-10-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API