Best Beard oil is very important, but the best smelling beard oil brings a world of difference not only to your grooming routine but also to your surroundings. However, it is only possible if you bring home the best-scented beard oils.
Therefore, you must pick the one that offers a pleasant fragrance and is not overpowering or irritating.
If you ask us, we would recommend Bossman Beard Oil – 4 ounces as the best-scented beard oil that is made of natural ingredients and does not dissipate in a shorter time. It stands different from its peers as it has thick consistency in a Jelly form that stays for quite some time on the beards.
- Naturally Softens Beard & Mustache
- Locks in Moisture to Prevent Itching, Skin Irritation, and Dandruff
- Lightweight Sandalwood, Citrus, and Rosemary Scent
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Tame and protect long, thick beards
- Cruelty free
- No silicones, mineral oils, SLS or parabens
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Organic Virgin Argan, Golden Jojoba and 6 More Premium Hydrating Oils
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Softens Beard and Conditions Skin
- The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World
Apart from this, other suggestions also work amazingly well in offering wonderful fragrances. Keep reading the article and unveil the list of best beard oils with aromatic scents.
Table Of Content
Best Smelling Beard Oils Comparison
|Mythical Beard Oil|
|Proraso Beard Oil|
|Honest Amish Beard Oil|
|Bossman Beard Oil Jelly|
|Jack Black Beard Oil|
|Beard Oil by Mountaineer Brand|
Mythical Beard Oil (Rhett’s Beard Oil Review)
- Scent: Lightweight Sandalwood, Citrus, and Rosemary
- What does it do? Prevents Itching, Irritation, and Dandruff
Rhett’s Beard oil review is a little bit different from others because it specifically targets coarse hair. So, men with a coarse beard should read this entire review for a better and deeper understanding of how it benefits them.
Rhett’s beard oil will keep your beard moisturized throughout the day, irrespective of humidity. Furthermore, if you want to wear any beard style, then applying this oil will let you achieve it.
How does it smell?
It is a blend of Sandalwood, Rosemary, and Citrus fragrance, which is not overpowering, nor is it manly. It doesn’t mean you cannot apply beard oil on your facial mane; it simply means that you will not find it irritating.
One of the users who gave 5 stars on Amazon says, “Been watching Good Mythical Morning for almost 2 years now”, which depicts that there are no complaints from the users who are using it for years.
Another advantage of Mythical Beard oil is it reduces irritation, itching, and beard dandruff. If you have sensitive skin, then there are high chances of getting razor burn due to razor or trimmer – in such scenarios, it relieves and soothes the skin.
All thanks to natural ingredients, such as Apricot seed, Hemp seed oil, Grapeseed, Rice bran, Castor, and Glycerin.
- Locks moisture
- Prevents itching and bumps
- No greasy residue
- Relieves razor burn
- 1 fluid ounce goes a long way
- Lightweight & Long-lasting
- Repairs dryness
- Not manly scent
- Too much use of oil may offer an overpowering scent
- Feels sticky
Proraso Single Blade Beard Oil
- Scent: Cypress & Vetiver
- What does it do? Tames, Softens and Protects Thick Beard
Do you have long and thick facial hair?
Are you looking for a beard oil that coats your long hair strands?
If yes, then you are on the right page. Beard oil from Proraso is a blend of Avocado, Macadamia nut, Walnut, Cedarwood, Sunflower seed oils, Cypress, and Vetiver scent.
In our opinion, it is the best beard hair oil that softens, strengthens, and tames long facial hair.
How does it smell?
It offers a light woody scent and works amazingly well with just a few drops. Also, it is easier to apply on the beard and skin underneath your beard.
When reviewing Amazon reviews, we found out that more than 90% of Proraso users are highly satisfied and trust beard oil for their long and thick facial hair.
Some users living in cold climates appreciated Proraso beard oil to offer nourishment to dry skin and beard.
- Targets Longer Facial Hair
- Reduces beard itch
- Scent lasts long
- Easy to apply on face
- A few drops goes a long way
- Shines you beard
- Overpowering scent
- Not ideal for curly or coarse hair type
- No styling properties
Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil
- Scent: Classic
- What does it do? Softens and Conditions Beard
Though we consider Bossman Beard oil as our winner, Honest Amish is no less than its peer. It is incredible in moisturizing your beard and skin. Whether you have dry or scraggly beards, a few drops of beard oil will ensure maximum nourishment and hydration.
It is a combination of natural oils, such as virgin argan oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and golden jojoba oil.
In our opinion, Honest Amish beard oil is best not only for normal skin types but also for sensitive skin because it has jojoba oil that resembles natural skin-producing oil.
Tip: Apply it on a slightly damp beard for better results
How does it smell?
One of our team members has been using Honest Amish beard oil for years, and he says, “it offers a mild not-so overpowering scent, which dissipates in a few hours. Also, it makes your beard soft to touch and does not leave a greasy residue.”
You can count on this beard oil as it contains only natural and organic ingredients. Besides, it is the most popular beard brand in the world that delivers promising results.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Long-lasting & Conditioning
- Works on any beard type
- 2-ounces goes a long way
- No greasy residue left behind
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Not everyone likes the scent
- Thick consistency
- Stains light-coloured beard hair
Bossman Beard Oil
Bossman Beard Oil Jelly (4oz) - Beard Growth Softener, Moisturizer Lotion Gel with Natural Ingredients - Beard Growing Product (Magic Scent)
- Scent: Magic
- What does it do?: Grow Beard Thicker, Fuller, and Longer
Tired of multiple styling products and want to replace these products with one?
If yes, then switch to Bossman Beard oil. It is a blend of essential and carrier oils along with wax that allows wearing different beard styles. It is one of the reasons we consider and recommend this to our customers.
Another reason for liking is five varieties of beard oil scents, including one unscented version for a few selected ones who do not like the fragrance.
How does it smell?
If we talk about the scent, then this beard oil offers a Magic fragrance, which smells masculine but isn’t overpowering.
All credit goes to ingredients that include Soybean Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Beeswax.
Now you might think, what do beeswax and butter do in beard oil? Well, they make Bossman beard oil different from others. Along with conditioning, it allows you to wear any beard style.
It even acts as a beard growth oil that moisturizes hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Another advantage of Bossman beard oil is it lasts longer, which means where other beard oils dry quickly, the thick jelly consistency stays for a considerable time.
- Styling and Nourishing Properties
- Masculine & Pleasant Scent
- Thicker viscosity
- 4 fluid ounces goes quite a long way
- 5 different scents
- Leaves greasy residue
- Make your beard look shiny
- Slowly absorbs into skin and hair
Jack Black Beard Oil
- Scent: Botanical
- What does it do? Hydrates and Soften Dry Hair
Jack Black beard oil is a blend of certified organic natural oils, antioxidants, and vitamins. It helps in preventing dry beard and itchy skin, along with softening the dry and brittle beard.
Furthermore, it adds shine to your beard that makes it look healthy and attractive. Plus, using beard oil with cologne will never be a problem as it doesn’t get clashed with your favorite cologne.
Another advantage of this beard oil is even sensitive skin guys can use it as it is dermatologist tested, vegan, and free from synthetics.
So what ingredients contribute to making this a quality beard oil?
It includes Kalahari Melon Oil, Marula Oil, Brown Algae, Vitamin E, Jojoba, and Plum oil.
How does it smell?
The inclusion of botanical and essential oil offers a pleasant scent, which neither irritates nor overpower. You can expect a soothing and calming fragrance from this beard oil.
If you want to use beard oil to apply on your face, then pump two drops and massage it upward into the beard along with the skin beneath it.
In our opinion, it is the good-smelling beard oil that works well solely or with your cologne.
- Blend of natural oils and vitamin e oil
- Pleasant scent
- Easy to apply on face
- Moisturizes & Styles Your Beard
- Hydrates Facial mane and Skin
- The oil absorbs into the beard at a faster rate
- Softens your beard
- Quite expensive
- Small bottle size
- Not good for coarse beards
Mountaineer Natural Beard Oil
Beard Oil by Mountaineer Brand, WV Timber, Scented with Cedarwood and Fir Needle, Conditioning Oil, 2 oz bottle
- Scent: Cedarwood & Timber
- What does it do?: Prevents Itching & Flaking
Mountaineer Brand is 100% natural and manufactured in the USA. It can transform your unruly, coarse, wiry beard into a soft and smooth facial mane.
Just like the previous one, Mountaineer brand beard oil quickly absorbs into the facial mane and skin. Also, it adds shine and makes your beard smoother. Besides, it even stimulates beard growth.
Moreover, it is free from parabens, additives, dyes, or synthetics, which means you don’t need to worry about staining your beard.
How does it smell?
It smells excellent, making you feel clean and fresh. Also, it helps in keeping your beard dandruff-free, moisturized, and conditioned throughout the day. Besides, you can apply it to sensitive skin even if you are beardless.
Being free from parfum, it offers a woodsy scent. Though being a bit stronger as soon as you apply, it will provide you with a pleasant fragrance after a few minutes.
It is possible because beard oil comes with a blend of cedarwood, eucalyptus leaf oil, fir needle, and grapeseed oil.
In our opinion, it is the best wood-scented beard oil that isn’t overpowering and makes you smell fresh.
- Conditioning & Moisturization
- Eliminates Beardruff
- Soft and manageable beard
- 100% Natural
- Stain-free beard oil
- Scent dissipates quickly
- Unpleasant odour (Amazon Reviews)
So these are some of the top fragrance beard oils, out of which you can choose the one that best fits your requirement and budget. To learn more about what to look for when buying such beard oil, keep reading our next section.
Beard oil comes with varieties of scents to choose from, and it becomes your duty to pick the best beard oil that matches your requirement and does not overpower.
- To make the selection procedure easier, try looking for scents that you prefer in your colognes or perfumes. You will not only end up saving money but will also find a 2-in-1 grooming product.
- Check for the price of beard oil because you want to buy a cheap beard oil with the best possible quality!
- Usually, beard oils for men contain masculine scents, but you still should check for unpleasantness. If you find so, then do not buy it. Also, check for skin suitability as some work amazingly well on oily skin, whereas some are ideal for dry skin.
- For instance, if you have dry skin, then we suggest using argan oil. Apart from this, you can use tea tree oil or grapeseed oil if you want to keep your skin acne, redness, and itching-free. Keep using beard oil on daily basis to hydrate and moisturize your facial hair and the skin.
- Lastly, we would suggest you look at the ingredient list to avoid chemicals or synthetics, as they can harm or negatively affect your beard and could make it dry or irritative.
Now that you know the things to consider- let’s answer a few commonly asked questions.
1. Which facial hair oils smell the best?
You can find the best fragrance oil for your beard on our list, out of which some famous names are Bossman, Honest Amish, and Proraso.
2. Do facial hair oils offer a pleasant scent?
Yes. It does if the beard oils contain essential oils. On the contrary, if you buy a synthetic or perfume containing beard oil, then you will have to bear an unpleasant scent.
As said earlier, we consider Bossman to be our winner because of the wide variety of scents, meeting every man’s need. We like how it caters to different purposes without even offering to compromise on scents.
We wanted to gather information on something suitable for every hair and skin type, and that’s how we got the super 6 beard oils that have outstanding fragrances. Apart from smelling, beard oil also helps beards grow thicker and fuller. And if you are someone who doesn’t like greasy residue, then you will love these oils. Read beard growth oil recipe blog next!
We hope the article finds you well, and you got better and more detailed information about your search query. You can share your thoughts or suggestions with us if you want us to write on it.