Maintaining a beard and a mustache is a difficult job. But that does not mean it is impossible. There are thousands of different products available in the market that satisfies your grooming needs, but we are going to inform you about Best Beard Wax Canada in this blog.
So what is beard wax? How is it different from other products like beard balm?
Beard and mustache wax are just like other grooming products, it will serve many benefits to your beard and skin underneath it. But you deserve to know all the benefits of using beard wax, and which is the best beard wax to buy in 2020.
Let’s jump into it!
Table Of Content
5 Best Beard Wax- Quick Summary
What Is Beard Wax and What Does It Do?
Original Beard wax is very similar to beard balm. The similarity between the two products is based on organic ingredients. Beard wax is a grooming product that is used for styling and holds. It is majorly made from beeswax, a common ingredient in beard balm and mustache wax. Thre are other waxes too, which are there in beard wax.
Beard wax acts as a styling agent that can help you tame and shape your beard. There are many other things that wax for men does, this includes-
- Protects your beard from dust and other impurities that give rise to dandruff and itchiness
- It moisturizes beard and helps you tame an unruly and curly beard, because of its holding capacity
- It is used to style facial hair- After applying beard waxes, using a beard comb can help you shape the beard
- Beard wax contains some natural oils that nourish facial hair and skin underneath it
These are some of the main functions that beard wax serves. Though there are various advantages of beard wax, one can assume the main advantage to be- styling beard hair.
What’s The Difference Between Beard Wax, Mustache Wax, And Beard Balm?
Now you might be wondering the difference between beard wax vs beard balm vs mustache wax. There are some minor differences in place that makes these products different, with all of them serving different benefits.
Beard wax vs mustache wax
Beard and mustache wax are almost the same thing with some very minor differences. Both of them have beeswax as the main ingredient, but the quantity in both of them is slightly different. Mustache wax is extra thicker for a better hold compared to beard wax. One can get more hold by using a mustache wax because of some minor differences in ingredients like pine raisin. Secondly, one can argue beard wax is a little softer than mustache wax. Overall, both of them can be used in styling and acting as a coat on beard and mustache.
Beard and mustache wax vs beard balm.
One can easily notice the difference between beard balm and beard wax. Beard balm can be seen as a result of mixing beard oil and beard wax. That’s true, beard balm contains properties of both these products and so that is what makes it different. Beard balm offers less hold compared to beard wax, and more hold compared to beard oil. It also contains essential oils and ingredients like cocoa butter, beeswax that makes it similar to other products.
How To Apply Beard Wax?
Now you might wonder, what’s so difficult about applying beard wax. That’s true, there is nothing difficult about applying beard wax, there is just the right way to apply it. Below we have highlighted a general guideline on the process of applying beard wax.
- Clean and wash your beard– This is an important part of the applying process because it will clean your beard from dust, flakes, and other stuff that will be stuck in your beard after you apply beard wax. So it is important to remove all of it before applying the best beard wax. One can use the best beard shampoo and conditioner to clean the beard properly.
- Dry your beard using a towel and use a beard comb/brush to remove loose hairs. After your beard is dry, use a comb or a brush to remove stray facial hairs.
- Take some beard wax on your hand and start applying it– After you take the appropriate quantity of beard wax in your hand start rubbing it on your face. Start from beard on the neck, then move upwards. After applying it on the neck, rub it on chin, cheeks, and finish with mustache waxing.
- Use a beard comb to shape your beard– Beard combs are a must-have in any beard grooming kit. They help you shape your beard the way you want.
- Clean your hand and extra beard wax from beard or face, this will make your face look more clean and attractive.
There are certain things to keep in mind before buying the best beard wax. This guide has some steps highlighted that you should keep in mind while shopping. It can also be helpful to use when buying some different products. Note that this is just a guide highlighted by different experiences of customers.
- Price should match the quantity and quality– You don’t want to end up paying a high amount for a product that has very less quantity and an averaged quality. Read reviews for that product and make a wise choice regarding price, quantity, and quality. Remember, a high price does not mean good quality and a low price is not bad quality. Some waxes are not naturally made, so avoid these kinds of products that have synthetic ingredients.
- Hold of the wax– the entire point of buying beard wax is hold, so buy a wax that has a hold you expect. Hold can be light, medium hold, strong hold. The light hold is great with a short beard and mustache lengths, while the medium is good for beard styles not very long. The strong hold is required for all the beardsman out there with long beards. They provide extra hold that keeps a long beard together.
- Fragrance– waxes can come scented or unscented. it depends more on your personal taste, what scent you like? Choose a beard and mustache wax that has a scent you want.
- Ingredients and color are also a consideration– Some people are allergic to specific ingredients, so make sure to check the ingredients list to avoid galleries. Secondly, different ingredients give colors to beard wax, so buy a wax according to your beard and skin color.
5 Best Beard Wax- Detailed reviews
Tired of trying different products in the market, the owner created Badass beard wax that would help others like him to find a good product at a reasonable price. Trying different product formulas and ingredients, this wax was invented that would serve many functions at once.
This wax has many characteristics, so let’s start by talking about hold. This product offers a medium hold, which will be good for both short and long beards. It melts when in contact with skin, just like a beard balm. This will help nourish the skin underneath the beard and moisturizes it. The wax will hold your beard in one place, making it easy for you to shape it using a beard comb.
This product makes your beard feel and look dense and has scents that will easily attract ladies. It can be used for deep conditioning, protecting, styling beard, and giving it a denser appearance. Talking about the scent of this product, it has a scent of sweet citrus, which just smells fresh and refreshing for many hours. It is not too strong, nor too light, it is just perfect for any scent.
Contains shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, coconut oil, Apricot kernel oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, and many other organic ingredients.
However, some users on amazon complain that this product needs to be thoroughly applied, otherwise, there would some little specks like things seen on the beard.
- Sweet citrus scent
- Medium hold works well with all beard lengths
- Nourishes and moisturizes beard with organic ingredients
- Some reviewers complain that it needs to be properly applied to avoid tiny spots on beards
Oh, yea, back with another Honest Amish product. Their product’s amazing qualities make space into almost every blog. Honest Amish is known for the best beard grooming products in the market. Their beard wax is no less compared to other products.
There are so many benefits of using this product but let’s start talking about hold. The wax gives a beard superior hold, with the use of its old and original recipe. Wax is a blend of beeswax and organic oils that just make this product perfect.
The ingredients give this best beard wax a natural masculine scent. This scent is not too strong, and will easily catch your loved ones’ attention.
This wax can be used for beard control, nourishment, and rough hair control. It is soft and easy to apply, and that is what makes this product great. It conditions beard and skin underneath it, this will supply all the essential nutrients to beard ultimately making it soft. This all makes facial hair easy to shape and comb.
Their beard wax recipe is old, that is one reason for it being perfect. The recipe included locally obtained beeswax and other natural ingredients that makes your beard look.
The only thing that you need to consider before buying this product is that some reviewers complain that it is a little over-priced compared to other products in the market. But, we recommend that you still buy this product because it is one of the best in the market.
Contains fruit oils, organic oils, nut oils, and naturally obtained beeswax.
- Supreme hold
- Masculine natural scent
- A trusted brand for years
- Some might think it is a little high priced
Third on our list is this product by Prophet and Tools, which also offers best grooming products. Prophet and Tools also offer some amazing products like beard balms, beard oils, etc. Their beard wax is no less, so let’s jump into it.
As usual, let’s talk about the hold of beard wax. It offered a strong hold that deals with any kind of hair. It can turn rough, curly, wavy hairs to neat and tamed beard. It can easily be used for styling purposes too, just because of its amazing hold. That is also true with its best mustache wax stick.
The company guarantees that the beard wax and mustache wax can stay up to 24 hours, so you don’t need to worry about it. It is also easy to remove, by just using a beard shampoo and conditioner to wash your beard. after which it will return to normal.
Waxed mustache looks really good on any men, so this company also offers a mustache stick that can be used with beard wax. It is a great combo that can save you a few bucks. Moustache wax stick can be used with beard waxes to achieve the best results.
Jojoba wax, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Tree Resin Essential oil.
- Comes with a mustache stick
- Strong hold that can keep beard together for 24 hours
- All-natural and easy to wash
- Some users say that white crystal-like substance is seen on the black beard, but it can be removed by combing
Facial hair can. be hard to maintain, especially when they are long. Beard lacks some nutrients and that makes it rough and curly. But don’t worry because Seven Potions got you covered by their best beard wax. It has everything that one can expect from a product.
This product is reasonably priced and has amazing quality with quantity. Some beard waxes make your beard look un-natural and very stiff. But that is not the case with this product. It gives the beard a natural hold and makes it look just like a normal beard.
The 100% natural ingredients give your beard a medium hold. It can give hold to both beard and mustache, so it is a great option for mustache wax too.
But what’s the point of this all if the beard is still rough?
Don’t stress, this product has essential oils, nutrients, and other antral ingredients like beeswax that nourishes beard and keep it soft, by smoothing skin underneath the beard.
The only thing that might concern you is that it has a medium hold. meaning that if you expect a good hold from this wax, then it might disappoint you. This makes it great for shorter beard length compared to longer hair lengths.
Vegetable glycerin, vitamin E, cedarwood, sandalwood, beeswax, coconut oil, palm oil, jojoba wax, peach oil, cocoa butter, avocado oil.
- All-natural ingredients
- Medium hold that gives beard natural look
- Smoothens facial hair
- The hold is not that strong, it is only great with shorter beard lengths
The last product on our list is this amazing product by Fisticuffs. Thre are some things that make this product truly unique. They call it cigar blend beard wax, which is just mind-blowing.
Similar to all other waxes, this product also offers a very good hold. It uses petroleum jelly to achieve this quality of hold. But that makes this product different than others it scent.
What is so special about scent?
It combines smell of cigar and vanilla, which just smells very delightful. But now you might be wondering, do everyone loves the smell of cigar? That the right question, but when it is mixed with other ingredients the scent is not too strong and is very pleasant for a man who loves to take care of his beard.
Talking about texture, this beard wax’s texture is not too rough. It can seem like a soft texture to none who have used other products. This beard wax can be easily applied, unlike other beard waxes market that needs some proper techniques to apply.
The best thing about this wax is that it doesn’t feel like wax, It feels more like a beard balm, or moisturizing cream. It has a medium hold, that works well with shorter beard lengths. But if you have a long beard and want strong hold then it is not for you.
Tea tree oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, coconut oil, petroleum jelly, and much more.
- Medium hold that is great for shorter beard lengths
- Smooth texture and easy to apply/li>
- Amazing scent
- It will not offer strong hold for linger beard lengths
1. What is the use of beard wax?
Answer: Beard wax is used for styling purposes. It offers beards a great hold, that will make it easy for you to shape facial hair using a beard comb. It often softens facial hair and nourishes the skin underneath it to reduce itchiness and dandruff. There are different kinds of hold available, choose one that meets your needs.
2.Which is the best beard wax in Canada?
Answer: There is no one best beard wax in Canada, though there are some best options that you can choose from. This includes Honest Amish beard Wax, which is one of the best in the market. Look at our top 5 list above fro some f the best ones on market.
3. Is Beard Wax safe?
Answer: Beard wax is completely safe to use the product. It contains beeswax, a common ingredient in beard balm and mustache wax, which is naturally obtained. Mostly, all the ingredients in beard wax are naturally obtained and that makes it safe to use.
4. What is the difference between Beard balm and beard wax?
Answer: Beard balm and beard wax contain a lot of similar ingredients. The main difference is in its texture. Beard balm has more sort of a smooth texture, while wax has a more sticky texture that gives the beard a good hold. The balm is used to supply essential nutrients to beard while the wax is used for styling purposes.
In this blog, we discover Best Beard wax Canada in 2020. First, we informed you of the differences between beard wax, mustache wax, and beard balm. Then we guided you on how to choose one best beard wax, and how to apply it. We hope that you enjoyed reading this blog and if you have anything to share then we would love to hear from you.