TOM* FALL WINTER 2018
October 2018 - all eyes will turn to
the world's most prominent fashion industry events
Runway ~ Music ~ Film ~ Talks ~ Shop
TOM* TORONTO MEN'S + TW TORONTO WOMEN'S
SPRING SUMMER 2019
Buyers, retailers, celebrities, models, VIPs, along with national and international press, will flock to Toronto, which for two exciting weeks becomes the heartbeat of fashion in Canada; showcasing the latest collections of Canada's most iconic designers and the next generation of emerging talent.
Toronto joins the ranks of other fashion capitals that boasts both a men's and a women's fashion runway. TOM* and TW offer an unparalleled level of brand exposure, drawing millions of impressions and opportunities for designers, brands, and partners to connect with the industry and their consumers.
This upcoming season, Canada Fashion Group will host five fashion-forward initiatives - Music, Film, Talks, and Shop with the grand finale being 5 days of runway fashion, featuring TOM*, TW and an array of specialty shows. Both TOM* and TW are proudly made by and for Canadians to support and nurture the fashion community in Toronto and across Canada.
We look forward to seeing you around the city in October!
Roger Gingerich, Executive Director, Canada Fashion Group
Executive Director, TOM* + TW
TOM* SPRING SUMMER 2019
DESIGNER RUNWAY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Runway Applications Open
Fashion Week October 21-23, 2018
- CFG requires a minimum of 15 x 2-3 piece, looks during presentations.
- Production collaborations are suitable for designers wishing to showcase their collections to an audience of 500+ with one specified time slot and no repeat sittings.
- Designers are welcome to show multiple collections across both platforms.
- Canada Fashion Group will guide you through a turn key, easy and efficient show planning process.
- Our leading industry experts, including our international production and management teams, will ensure you enjoy a seamless experience, helping you reach your brand goals and maximizing your results. In order to help you facilitate a successful show and to showcase individual brand image Runway Production and Creative Direction will be in collaboration and consultation with CFG Fashion Show Producer Hans Koechling.
- Once completed requirements for application are submitted it will be processed by Canada Fashion Group and successful candidates will be notified. Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting materials which will be considered alongside the application. The CFG panel acts in an advisory capacity only.
- There may be certain cases where CFG feels the applicant may not be suitable and reserves final say over participation. CFG organizers reserve the right to approve runway pieces and collections based on CFG’s standards which include quality, fit, presentation, and marketability.
- All 3 application steps below must be completed to obtain the REGISTRATION PACKAGE that includes detailed Production + Service Terms, Runway Fees and Payment Schedule.
- Applications are subject to a $500 non-refundable processing fee.
- We are only accepting electronic applications.
PLEASE NOTE: All 3 application steps below must be completed in full to be considered.
STEP 1 of 3 - DESIGNER APPLICATION
STEP 2 of 3 - Application EMAIL package
Please send the following items via email the CFG Designer Relations Manager at Designer.Relations@CanadaFashionGroup.com.
- Your logo in vector .ia, .eps, .png format with a transparent background at 96dpi resolution or greater.
- Designer headshot in .jpg or .png format measuring 300 x 300 pixels at 96dpi resolution or greater.
- Your additional contact list including emergency contact, additional designers, public relations contact, stylists and applicable sales agents.
- The following items in a single PDF named season_brandname.pdf
- Recent Look Book or previous collection images, press kits and stockist(s).
- Description and Mood Board or Images of your collection.
STEP 3 of 3 - APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (non-Refundable)
or email transfer the non-refundable $565 Application Processing Fee to Accounting@CanadaFashionGroup.com.
Questions? Email the CFG Designer Relations Manager, at Designer.Relations@CanadaFashionGroup.com.