What’s the best electric shaver for sensitive skin? This is quite a sensible question as the one who has normal skin can use any razor or trimmer, but what about the sensitive skin that you and I are having?
Having used the traditional blade razors and suffered through many painful experiences, I can say that I can feel your pain, bro! My reason to choose an electric shaver is because of the razor burn, bumps, and skin irritation. And I hope you must also be looking for it because of the same reason.
I assume it can also be because of technological up-gradation and you would want to cope up with the latest trends and innovations. However, it becomes a daunting task to find the best electric shaver for sensitive skin.
To ease your pain of searching and Googling about the best shaver for sensitive skin and end up being confused, this article comes as a solution. Here, you will get a list of electric shavers/razors explicitly designed to cater to sensitive skin, a guide with all the essential points that you should consider before buying an electric shaver, and a difference between foil and rotary shavers.
So, keep reading the article and clear your concept about the electric shaver for sensitive skin.
In A Hurry? Here Are Our Top 2 Picks!
Table Of Content
- Quick Summary of Best Electric Shavers for Sensitive Skin
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 7500
- Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
- Philips Norelco OneBlade Face & Body Shaver
- Braun Electric Shaver 7900CC
- Panasonic Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
- Braun 5190CC
- Philips Norelco 5100
- Braun Series 3 ProSkin Electric Razor
- Buying Guide for the Best Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin
- Foil vs Rotary Shaver – Which is Best for Sensitive Skin?
- How to Use an Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin?
Quick Summary of Best Electric Shavers for Sensitive Skin
|Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 7500||CHECK PRICE|
|Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor||CHECK PRICE|
|Philips Norelco OneBlade Face & Body Shaver||CHECK PRICE|
|OUR CHOICE||Braun Electric Shaver 7900CC||CHECK PRICE|
|Panasonic Wet & Dry Electric Shaver||CHECK PRICE|
|Braun 5190CC||CHECK PRICE|
|Philips Norelco 5100||CHECK PRICE|
|Braun Series 3 ProSkin Electric Razor||CHECK PRICE|
Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 7500
The “most comfortable shave” you get from a brand is none other than Philips Norelco. There are other famous brands as well on the market but Philips Norelco gives a tough competition. The company is one of the leading players in the world of electric shaving tools. And also an emerging player that spiked the chart of maintaining quality.
Not 1 or 2 but there are numerous reasons that can make you a fan of Philips Norelco 7500, and this article will deliver each and every detail about it. Firstly, the GentlePrecision blade is an excellent choice by the company for men with sensitive skin. It comfortably and efficiently collects hair in an optimal cutting position that helps in reducing irritation and friction.
Secondly, what I like about Philips Norelco is that it maintains its quality and material. For instance, the list of razors in the 7000 series line is equipped with patented Comfort Rings that are made of thousands of powder-like beads. These beads are the reason for the surface of the shaver being smoother and comfortable.
Another eye-catching feature of Philips Norelco is DynamicFlex technology, wherein the shaver’s three rotary heads move in 5 different directions to reach all the areas of the face and neck. It is so powerful and covers all the tricky areas as well. Philips Norelco electric shaver is one of the best electric shavers for men with sensitive skin.
- GentlePrecision blades are efficient enough to cut flat-lying facial hair and those 1-3 days stubble as well, without irritating skin.
- AquaTechnology equipped electric shavers easily work both in wet-dry conditions. Also, it easily shaves with foams or gels.
- LED display that shows battery level, cleaning notification, charging indicator, shaving head replacement indicator, and travel lock indicator. Overcharging is not a risk as the charging stops automatically once it is fully charged.
- SmartClean system responsible for oiling and charging your electric shaver. The shaver comes with a charging stand that is alcohol-free and skin-friendly, an added advantage for men having sensitive skin.
- Great electric shaver for sideburns, detail work, and mustaches.
- It comes with a lithium battery and a power cord.
- Rotary shaver and Gentle on Sensitive Skin
- Wet-dry trimming tool
- Adapts according to the contours of your face
- Quite expensive electric shaver
- Post-buying maintenance cost
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
A pack of technology for the men with sensitive skin, who want the closest shave, should prefer Panasonic Arc5 electric razor. You might be amazed as this electric razor has Active Shave Sensor Technology that detects the thickness and supplies power accordingly.
Panasonic Arc5 is equipped with five ultra-sharp precision-honed 30 degree Nanotech blades that are attached to thin arc foil – a reason behind the electric razor delivering close and comfortable shave. The hypoallergenic razor blade that takes care of men with sensitive skin.
It has a multiflex pivoting shaving head that easily detects corners and edges of the face, jaw, chin, and neck. It has an in-built beard thickness detector that senses the density and offers the torque accordingly. The razor head is so smooth that it doesn’t snag or pull your head, body, or facial hair.
The head comfortably moves from side to back and forth, reaching efficiently to all the areas of your face. Also, it comes with a pop-up trimmer to maintain sideburns and mustaches. And how can we forget a high-performance Arc5 motor with a linear drive that offers 14000 cuts per minute? All this without compromising on performance and intact until the battery runs down. Therefore, you can count on this electric foil razor and consider it as one of the best electric razors for sensitive skin.
- Active shave sensor technology traces the thickness and offers power. Accelerates on thicker hair and slows down when it comes across thinner hair.
- Convenient shaving with or without a shower. You can use this foil razor with your shaving foam or gel.
- LCD indicator shows 10-stage battery status, universal voltage, travel safety lock.
- The Arc5 system gives an efficient and clean shave.
- Lightweight and easy to use & hold
- Extreme closer shave
- Motor adjust according to density
- Ideal for sideburns and mustaches
- Not good charging station
Philips Norelco OneBlade Face & Body Shaver
As the name says face and body shaver, you can count on its versatility as the shaver for men can unveil all the areas of the body which other shavers are not capable of. This OneBlade cartridge razor (because of the looks) is a great trimming tool for sensitive skin. The cartridge razor is also capable of cutting or trimming body hair.
The electric shaver comes with two blades that cater to the face and body with OneBlade Shaving technology. With a single blade, the shaver is capable of trimming, edging, and shaving. There is no doubt that the grooming kit contains 1 additional, which is not a big deal but a benefit as the life-span of quality blades is 4-months.
The blades are dual-sided because they have sharp peaks that may scratch or tear your skin. But Philips has taken care of these things. The green-tipped teeth are equipped with the blades to ensure that it protects the skin from scratching or tearing. The teeth are on both ends as the blades work dual-side.
This Philips Norelco electric shaver (cartridge razor) is also known as a hybrid unit as it is a shaver and a razor with exceptional capabilities. What amazes me is the attachments; it comes with 3 stubble combs, a 3mm comb to trim the body hair. It has 1 skin guard for protecting skin from unwanted cuts or scratches. Philips Norelco electric shaver ensures a comfortable shave and that too by adjusting to the contours of your face. This is one of the best electric shavers for men with sensitive skin.
- Dual protection system in a glide, coated with rounded edges for an easy, comfortable, and close shave.
- Dual-sided blades style and creates fine lines for effective and stylish design.
- Optimal and durable blades last for 4 months.
- Known as a hybrid unit delivering excellent performance.
- Rechargeable battery & versatile razor
- It comes with a body comb, a protective cap, and a charger.
- OneBlade is a versatile and light-weight shaver
- Additional combs included in the kit
- Gently and closely shaves off the hair
- Requires 8 hours to fully charge
- Delivers only 45-minute battery life
Braun Electric Shaver 7900CC
Many of you might don’t know that Braun was a radio component manufacturing company before stepping into the grooming product industry. This is great news for men looking for quality grooming care tools and accessories.
Braun 7900 is a part of Braun series 7 line “smart shaver” that is best for the one with sensitive skin. Braun series is excellent against the different face, hair, and beard types. The result delivery system of Braun is equal to any type that it has encountered.
This is an amazing feature that Braun series 7900CC comes with is a synchronized shaving element, where it slices down any hair type with just a single stroke. You don’t need to glide the trimmer on the skin multiple times. The AutoSensing technology bolsters the blades with maximum power when encountered with thick hair and normal power when it tries to cut thin hair.
The five TurboSensitive modes for adjusting power from maximum to minimum. An Innovative Sonic technology catches tricky and flat hair from the skin. The Precision shaver head is something that does wonders by trimming down the whiskers that aren’t easily captured or trimmed off.
- Five TurboSensitive modes don’t compromise on close shaving.
- AutoSensing modes trace the density of hair. It gives more power to the blade to trim thick hair.
- Four synchronized elements trim of the hair in one stroke. No need for multiple gliding over the same area.
- Received more than 10K review on amazon for its quality, preciseness, and technology
- Made from German Craftsmanship ensuring you with 7 years of use.
- Adapts to the contours of the face, chin, neck.
- OptiFoil cuts shortest possible length
- 100% usable in water or with gel or foam.
- Adjusts with beard type
- Adjusts with beard coarseness
- Tricky area hair is no-big-deal for this Braun foil shaver
Panasonic Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
This model of Panasonic is the third generation that distinguishes itself from others by equipping 5 blade shaving foil heads. The blades are reinforced by the linear-drive motor that has the capability of trimming 14,000 cuts per minute and 70,000 cross-cutting/minute. This ain’t loses any whiskers and also doesn’t compromise on performance or power.
The head is quite flexible as it can twist, slide, move up & down, left or right, and forward and backward. It is a multi-flex 5D head that maintains close contact with the facial contours and gives irritation-free shaving. Just like other shavers in the list, Panasonic ES-LV9Q also comes with shaving sensor technology to detect the density of the hair.
For ultra-close shave, the acute 30 cutting edge takes the charge of shaving the hair closely. The Three distinct foil pattern is responsible for cutting and trimming the hard to reach areas. Also, what ES-LV9Q is, it can be used under the shower and along with your shaving gel or foam.
The grooming kit includes a cleaning station that cleans your electric shaver on your behalf. But to be very frank, you can clean it manually as well. The electric shaver is quite costly so you need to have a considerable amount in your hand if you’re planning to buy this shaver. The reason is sharp blades, powerful motors, high-quality shave. Due to the heavy price, you might look for a substitute that is affordable but fails on delivering the expected results. Overall, I feel this is the best electric shaver that you should consider for grooming.
- A 5 blade cutting system gives a smoother and faster shaver every time you use it.
- The flexible head gives you surety about the corners of your face.
- The shaving sensor technology detects the denser hair and offers more power to trim.
- To capture more hair, the three distinct foil patterns work in a similar way.
- The shaver is effective against medium to short facial hair.
- It gives the best possible result with shaving creams, gels, or foams.
- High-quality electric shaver with high-quality blades and motors
- Automatic cleaning station
- Good with shaving creams and gels
- Do not heat up and works irritation-free
- Gentle foils and two rollers for smooth gliding
- Quite Expensive
- Does not perform well on long hair
Another Braun product in the list capable of delivering the most comfortable shave that every user expects from their grooming tool. But if you are a Braun user then you don’t need to worry about, and a different brand use then re-consider your product. Braun does not brag about its product but it states what the shaver is capable of delivering.
Braun is equipped with AutoSensing technology that you must have heard about many times in the article. This helps in delivering power to the razor blade depending upon the thickness of hair it encounters with. It speeds up if there is thick hair to match the density and slice down the hair and remain normal against the thin hair.
The skin sensitive technology ensures optimum performance and excellent results and skin comfort. The 5190CC electric razor for men comes with two foil blades and an Actilift middle trimmer. All these comprise cutting the flat-lying hairs in 8 different directions with comfortable movement. The electric shaver works best both on wet & dry operations. It has got a textured grip for better control and comfort.
Also, it has a 3-level battery display through which you can get an idea of how much charging is left in the trimmer. You can quickly charge the shaver for a single shave with a quick charging feature in it. The unit comes with a cleaning station for better cleaning and maintenance. The station is alcohol-free and ensures complete hygiene. I personally rate it as the best men’s electric razor for sensitive skin.
- Unlike other shavers with 5-direction, this comes as an 8-direction comfort flex head.
- Compatible with wet & dry operation.
- Three-level battery display to indicate the charging left.
- Minimizes pressure and maximizes shaving.
- The charging station lubricates and dries the shaver for next use.
- Alcohol-based cleaning station
- Actilift trimmer
- Easy to use and textured grip
- Three-level battery display
- Eight-direction flex head
- Bulky electric shaver for men
Philips Norelco 5100
Usually, fast beard shaving results in leaving a little stubble but not close and comfortable shaving. There are chances of skin irritation, itching, or burning. Well, this is an issue with fast shaving but as you know every problem has a solution. And to this problem, the solution or rescuer is Philips Norelco 5100 Electric rotary shaver.
This high-tech, modern, and innovative electric shaver does both the jobs effectively, i.e., fast and closer shave. The shaver is built to trim the whiskers fastly and that too, without compromising on comfort and convenience. That’s the reason why it is known to be perfect for men with sensitive skin.
How the Philips Norelco 5100 does this so efficiently is because of its MultiPrecision blade system. This blade is so sharp that it can cut both long and short facial hair. Also, not compromising on comfort and convenience. The blades are equipped with a flexible head that moves in 5 directions to ensure close trimming. And not only it serves to beard, head, or mustache but also jawline and neck.
The electric shaver is so powerful that you don’t need to shave it in the same area several times. What mesmerizes me about the Philips Norelco 5100 is it’s AquaTec wet & dry functionality. With the help of technology, you can use it with your gel, foam, or cream. And you can use it under the shower as well. Undoubtedly, it is the best electric razor for men with sensitive skin
- SmartClick Precision trimmer comes with this electric shaver for final touch-ups and details.
- LED display that indicates battery timing, cleaning indicator, and a replacement head indicator.
- The MultiPrecision blade system caters to cutting long and short trimmer.
- AquaTec technology ensures wet shave under the shower.
- Powerful and robust motor for a fast and effective shave
- Wet & dry use
- Clean shave with no multiple trimming one same spot
- Bulky electric shaver
Braun Series 3 ProSkin Electric Razor
This is one of the budget-friendly electric razors for sensitive skin from Braun’s product line. The electric razor offers a comfortable shave on delicate skin types. This ProSkin electric razor delivers significant results, which even a Braun series 5 or 7 cannot deliver. Of course, Braun series 7 is unbeatable in many other ways but series 3 also caters to decent performance.
It does quite a good job against Panasonic Arc3 as it can trim 2 to 3 days stubble as well, which that competitor cannot. You can use pre-shaving lotion for optimum performance. Apart from this, if we talk about cutting elements, then the razor’s blades and foils are compiled into a single frame that cannot be replaced or bought separately. You need to buy it together.
The material of the housing is plastic but it is quite strong and sturdy. It is superior to the previous version and is quite durable. It is attached with a precision trimmer on the back of the razor. The trimmer does not feature a travel-lock safety but has a turn on/off switch that requires a lot of pressure. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the razor turning on inside the luggage.
Talking about how much it runs on single charging, then the razor is equipped with a Ni-MH battery that ensures 45 minutes of runtime and an hour of fully charging the unit. The excellent cleaning station does the job of charging and cleaning together. The razor can be used for wet and dry shaving. The Braun series 3 is worth every penny as the cost of the unit is also reasonable and post-buying expenses are also pocket-friendly.
- 3 blade setup with 2 outer foils for stubble and 1 middle trimmer for long beard. Micro-comb capable of capturing more hairs in one stroke.
- Blades and foils housed in a single cassette like a frame that is not bought separately.
- Attached with a trimmer for long hair, a 3-level battery charging indicator. Operated only on a cordless type.
- 5-minute quick charging feature for a single stroke
- Comfortable and ideal for sensitive skin
- Pocket-friendly shaving heads
- Wet and dry shaving
- Newbies can also use
- Not good for coarse, rugged, and dusky beard
- Doesn’t offer close shaving
So this is the list where you have seen powerful electric shavers but do you really know what to look for when buying such an electric shaver for yourself? You have seen what it is equipped with, what technology is it built with, and how it works. So, keep reading the below section and excel yourself in sorting out the best electric shaver.
Buying Guide for the Best Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin
As you know, the market is flooded with razors and shavers but all aren’t suitable for sensitive skin. What is a challenge is to find the best electric shavers for sensitive skin. This was a headache when there was no information out there on the internet but now you don’t need to worry about it.
What type of razor should you choose for sensitive skin?
There are two types of razors that are suitable for sensitive skin, i.e., rotary and foil. Foils shavers are always preferable by the industry experts for sensitive skin. There is a difference between both of them, which we will discuss later in the article.
But the gist of both the shavers is – the rotary shavers are equipped with circular heads that rotate and cover the hairs with their spinning blade. On the other hand, the rotary shaver has a thin, metal foil that is equipped with oscillating blades.
How sharp the blade should be?
The sharpness of the blades depends on the type of skin. For sensitive skin, the blade should not be extra sharp as it might harm your skin. Also, a less sharp blade might get dull quickly due to quality issues. It can also cause pulling or tugging that might cause pain and discomfort.
And I can feel how it feels when the hair is pulled off from the skin. I don’t want you to suffer the same. You should choose the blade that requires lesser movement over the same area, and trim off most of the hairs. The electric razor consists of stainless steel and there are a few that have titanium coating.
What motor speed should the electric razor have?
Electric razor depends on the motor to bolster the blades by powering it with torque. The blades move faster if the motor is powerful and that’s the reason for slicing the hairs in one go. The faster moving blade does not tug or pull hairs unless they are coarse or rugged. How can you measure that motor speed? Well, it is measured in cycles per minute (CPM).
The best motors are the one that has around 12000 to 14000 CPM. Here, the faster-moving blades are likely to shave without applying pressure and gliding the razor to the same spot several times. The only thing to keep in mind is that the motor does not heat up the blades because that might damage your skin as well.
Is the electric razor compatible with a wet or dry operation?
Most electric shavers for sensitive skin are compatible with a wet or dry operation. This becomes an added advantage for users with sensitive skin. You can use an electric shaver under the shower or with shaving gel or cream.
Shaving creams are good for sensitive skin if you are having dry or coarse beard hairs as it builds a protection layer for the skin. This factor you must keep in mind while buying an electric razor for your sensitive skin.
What type of razor should you select?
Corded or cordless is the choice that depends entirely on your need and preference. Both have their merit and demerits. A corded razor’s biggest advantage is that it does not bring the risk of battery running out of time. You can trim on for longer sessions. But the biggest disadvantage is the cord itself. The cord might tangle, require a power outlet, and not idle for frequent travellers.
On the other hand, cordless means more maneuverability, mobility, and convenience. This can be its biggest advantage. However, it comes with limited battery life, and you need to charge it for hours and hours. What is good about a cordless razor is it comes with an LED screen that shows battery percentage. Lithium-ion batteries are ideal because they do not quickly discharge and hold the maximum charge.
Is the razor both trimmer and shaver?
The electric shavers come with an adjustable blade system wherein you can adjust it so that you can have your desired close shave. The razor that comes with multiple options is smoother and offers a less-irritative shave.
Now the modern razors are equipped with pop-up trimmers that deliver attractive, clean and clear details on your facial hairs and sideburns.
Now that you have seen the major points to consider while buying an electric shaver, you must know the major differences between the foil and rotary shaver. You know the gist of it, now let’s unveil in-depth differences about it.
Foil vs Rotary Shaver – Which is Best for Sensitive Skin?
Below is an in-depth wealth of information on both the shavers. By the end of the article, you will have a clear understanding of which is the best shaver to choose from. Ideally, industry experts consider foil shavers to be the best and the most trusted grooming tool.
Let’s begin with:
John F. O’Rourke was the first person who received the patent for an electric razor in 1898. Later on, many others came into the industry by developing an electric shaver. So, for more than 2 centuries, the electric shaver has been ruling the grooming industry. With bits and pieces modifications, the razor has evolved along with the technology and presented the best versions.
This electric razor is slim and has a curved metal foil that takes care of oscillating blades. These blades go by the name – they move back and forth rather than in a circular motion. What makes foil shavers good and comparatively better for sensitive skin?
The foil that covers the blades provides a larger surface area for trimming. Here, the quality foil shaver easily takes care of shaving and trimming. This shaver is not only good for the rare shavers but also works best with frequent or daily shavers. However, men with thick and coarse facial hair should not use foil shavers.
Some important points to know about the foil shaver:
- Foil shavers are noisier than rotary shavers.
- The metal foil is responsible for lifting and directing the whiskers to cut blades. These oscillating blades then cut the hair with their back and forth motion.
- Back and forth movement is the usual style of shaving. Many men are habituated with up and down movement, which is easier than circular movement. Foils shavers aren’t a good option for shaving in a circular motion but it might cause razor burns and skin irritation.
Being not recommended by industry experts does not mean rotary shavers aren’t powerful, they are still competitive, abound, and the preference of many men in the world. Why? Because of the three circular heads covering spinning blades. This is one of the reasons why there are millions of fans of rotary shavers.
Another eye-catching feature is the design that contours to the face. As you slowly move it on your face, it automatically adjusts to the shape of your face and trims all the hair. Also, you don’t need to worry about the tricky areas shaving and the ability to pivot makes it easier.
As foil shaver caters to thin and straight hair, the rotary shaver comfortably cuts the thick and coarse hair with regular or tougher skin. These rotary shavers are aggressive, making them not ideal for sensitive skin. That’s the reason why sensitive skin men should prefer a foil shaver and not a rotary shaver.
Some normal points to remember:
- Rotary shavers easily adjust contours to the face
- Spinning blades are covered with three circular heads and an outer guard for directing stubble to the blade.
- Ideal for tough skin and thick and rugged beard hair.
You have seen the major differences between the foil and rotary shavers. Now let’s unveil how to actually use an electric shaver on sensitive skin.
How to Use an Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin?
It is important to know how to use an electric razor not only for the one who has sensitive skin but also for the one who has normal skin. This is because to overcome the pain of skin burns, irritations, and razor bumps.
Before you actually start using an electric razor, you should first prepare your beard for it.
- The long and tricky hairs can be the reason for tugging and pulling by the electric shaver. It grows on the jawline or on Adam’s apple and to avoid the pain, you can use scissors to cut the hair, making it ideal for an electric shaver.
- For dry shaving, you must make sure that both your facial hair and an electric shaver is dried out.
- For a wet shave, wash your beard with lukewarm water so that the pores are open and the hair doesn’t lay flat on the skin.
- Wet shaving also means using shaving cream and that too, quality shaving cream. The cheap shaving cream leaves you with irritative skin or not pleasant after shave experience.
- For a cordless electric shaver, you must know that it is 100% charged and has a good charge holding capacity. The motors that are slower and generate less power usually tugs or pulls off the hair.
- Ensure you regularly apply blade oil so that there is free and smooth movement of blades and foils. Also, it takes care of not heating up and increases the life-span of the blades. You see in our list there are mostly razors with a cleaning station, and those that do not have cleaning stations come with lubricant oil.
You must shave the sensitive area first, which is the skin near the ears, Adam’s apple, and the neck. These are the most sensitive areas as compared to the other parts of the face. Electric shavers might heat up and then gliding it to these areas will be difficult. It might irritate the skin and you need to take care of it.
There are razors that come with a “sensitive” comfort setting that should be selected before gliding over to the sensitive area.
Always remember, gliding the electric shaver on the skin with too much pressure does not necessarily mean you get a close shave. Instead, you will face razor bumps or burns that will leave you in a painful experience.
If you are thinking that like a manual razor where blades directly come into contact with the skin, applying pressure on an electric razor will help you then you must stop doing it. And if your electric shaver isn’t delivering results without applying much pressure, then you must change your grooming arsenal.
You must know that manual razors should work along with the hair grown direction and the electric shaver should be opposite to how manual razors shave. Shaving against the grain will be helpful when you use foil heads. It will achieve maximum results. The circular heads efficiently shave it off. You must ensure that no hair is left from shaving.
Built-in trimmer advantage
Trimming sideburns, long hair, and mustaches are essential before you start shaving with your electric shaver. The trimmer is responsible for detailed work and so it is imperative to have a trimmer in your kit. But you must have read in the article about the shaver with a pop-up trimmer.
Using such an electric shaver with a pop-up trimmer will help you cut and shave it closely and effectively.
Only shaving should not be your goal if you really care for the beard and mustache. There are many things post-shaving that you should ensure that you can have good growth again. You should take some time after shaving for your sensitive skin so that you can pamper it.
After shaving off, wash your face with cold water to calm down the skin and close the pores. It will also remove stray hair, lotion applied before shaving, any powder that is used for dry-shaving. Apart from this, you can apply aftershave to hydrate the skin and minimize razor burn.
Aftershave contains aloe that ensures a soothing experience. These are alcohol-free and made of natural ingredients. Just pour 2-3 drops in your palm, emulsify it, and massage it on you sensitive area to overcome razor burn
1. What is the best electric razor for sensitive skin?
The list in this article includes the best electric razor for sensitive skin and you can pick any of the razor or shaver after going through the review. The review will help you know your requirements. And based on the requirement, you can place an order for yourself or your loved ones.
2. Is there an electric shaver that shaves as close as a blade?
Panasonic wins the race of offering the closest shave. Braun comes 2nd but tops the chart in providing a comfortable shaving experience.
3. How to maintain your electric razor?
You should always check for the blades and replace them if you find them dull. Secondly, you should continually oil the blades and foils for smoother and better performance. Thirdly, you should clean your razor after every use, especially foils and blades. Don’t press too hard unless it is required. And last but not least, use pre-shaving lotion for dry shaving and quality shaving cream or gel for wet shaving.
4. Do electric shavers irritate skin?
It is a thumb-rule that the lesser the shaver comes into contact with the skin the lesser chances of skin irritation. And the shaver comes into close contact only then when the blades are dull or the foils have worn out. So you should keep an eye on blades and foils and regularly lubricate or change it.
Foils shavers have personally won my heart in offering comfortable and irritation-free shaves. The article includes the best electric razors for sensitive skin and the types of shavers so now it depends on you which one to choose. And how to choose the right one is also stated with the reason.
All the razors come with features that set them apart from others. We have included trimmers that are expensive as well as affordable, feature-loaded, gentle for the skin, and most importantly consists of quality material.
It depends on you which one to choose for yourself but one thing I can assure you is that picking anyone would not disappoint you. Otherwise, it would not have been on our list. With this, we end this article and wait for you to share your valuable feedback or suggestions. You can subscribe to our website for more such good reads.
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API